• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Skidmark proceeding to trial - Sept 13th, 2011

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Dan can't view video online so here is a frame grab from "Surry Side" with the famous Skidmark Point:

kidpoint1.jpg

That is the exact gesture Skid used on stand when demonstrating what hapened.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
He also says "It can provoke a whole lotta people like me." What does he mean by "people like me"? And he is admitting that he is that easily provoked? Poor excuse for a prosecutor.

I took that as a threat and have never been so frightened in my life. :uhoh:

A little note about "Never been so frightened in my life"
That is from the last of several reports Wyche made that both the AG's ofice and Securiguard tried to keep secret. IT IS NOT THOUGH and is in the DOC!

Last edited:

Haz.

Two Marines graduated Basic Training and were informed that they were being sent to school to become Marine Corps Helicopter Mechanics.

After graduation from helicopter mechanic school, they were sent to their first duty station, and were assigned to work on the flight line.

Just before morning the one yelled, "Mick! I lost me finger!"

"Have you now?" says Mick. "And how did you do it?"

"I just touched this big spinning thing here... Damn! There goes another one!"

SP101

Campaign Veteran
Thanks to the folks of this community for financing our ability to do so.

We got contributions from all over the U.S. and several foreign countries.

I think that collectively, the effect was, "You ain't gonna mess with us."

I was glad to donate. Even though I am from Pennsylvania, I have a time share in Virginia which we visit every other year. I also spent 4 of my 6 years in the Navy in Virginia. It is well worth giving to assure that I can continue to defend my family, if need be, while visiting. Thanks for defending Skidmark, and if I ever have an issue down there, I will be making a call to your office.

protias

Two Marines graduated Basic Training and were informed that they were being sent to school to become Marine Corps Helicopter Mechanics.

After graduation from helicopter mechanic school, they were sent to their first duty station, and were assigned to work on the flight line.

Just before morning the one yelled, "Mick! I lost me finger!"

"Have you now?" says Mick. "And how did you do it?"

"I just touched this big spinning thing here... Damn! There goes another one!"

Muscles
Are
Required,
Intelligence
Not
Essential

:p

[video=youtube;KQEDQmUF7us]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQEDQmUF7us[/video]

dedeye

Job Well Done

Congrats, Skid, User and Supporters! Job Well Done!
Glad to be a part of it!