• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

South Hill Mall

Deleted_User

Here is my question? Who the hell are you to judge? are you with the brady camp or something? I'll be blunt too, people like you think to highly of themselves... You probably don't even OC... I've meet most of the guys in this forum and I can tell you they walk the walk... nobody was looking for a confrontation... So a word of advice, get off your high horse!!! I bet your one of those guys that thinks you know every law there is when it comes to the 2A... If goose is looking for a confrontation, I guess everyone who OC's is looking for it too... People will always be shocked when they see a man with a gun, What OC is about is trying to make it more of a normal thing to see...

Goose, I think I need some troll spray... you got any extra?:banana:

I'm attempting to buy stock in the stuff.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
First rule of open carrying: dont go around looking for trouble like some ******* with nothing better to do.

Harsh? yeah maybe, but its true. You treat the bearing of arms as if its some game. "Research complete..." is exactly the kind of talk that seperates people like you from people who carry for the right reasons.

Ill be blunt, people like you that go LOOKING for confrontations should be absolutely and utterly ashamed. And you brought your FAMILY with you on your little "research trip"?

Seriously shameful.

I see no one looking for a confrontation here.

Researching is precisely what we encourage OCers to do.

sudden valley gunner

Things that can be equated to confrontation by some logic.....

Tattoos, Hairstyles, Clothing, Ethnic Background or identify marks/clothing/etc identifies someone as being proud of their heritage, Gay folk, public displays of affection, bumper stickers identifying your political leanings, Piercings, etc.....

If we search hard enough we can always find anything no matter how ordinary it may seem that "offends" or seems "confrontational" to someone else, I don't live my life in fear of what others may think. I just do what I feel is right as long as it doesn't cause any physical harm to anyone else.

DevinWKuska

You heard that people were getting hassled for carrying at a certain location so you gathered up your wife and CHILDREN and brought them with you just so you could try and get a response out of the people there. Its idiotic, ignorant and irresponsible. You people treat this like some kind of game or hobby and its a huge part of why its so hard for the pro-gun community to be taken seriously and not be looked at like lunatics.

By the way big guy, that last sentence where you were whining about my punctuation.... Its missing a period. Isnt it funny how that works out sometimes?

WHOA!!! WHOA!!! WHOA!!!

What do you mean by "you people?" Why does this always gotta be abour race! Cant we all just sit around a nice girlscout fire, and roast marshmallows?

amlevin

WHOA!!! WHOA!!! WHOA!!!

What do you mean by "you people?" Why does this always gotta be abour race! Cant we all just sit around a nice girlscout fire, and roast marshmallows?

I believe the first reference to race was in your comment above. What's the connection.

Saying "Black or Brown" doesn't always have to refer to race, it might just be someone referring to the color of a suit, belt, or shoes. Merely using the term "You people" wasn't an issue until someone needed something to bitch about and criticize Ross Perot for something other than his annoying voice and the size of his ears.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Saying "Black or Brown" doesn't always have to refer to race, it might just be someone referring to the color of a suit, belt, or shoes. Merely using the term "You people" wasn't an issue until someone needed something to bitch about and criticize Ross Perot for something other than his annoying voice and the size of his ears.

The words "you people" does however indicate a divide between ourselves and the author, such being made abundantly clear both by the phrase and the attitude displayed.

sudden valley gunner

The words "you people" does however indicate a divide between ourselves and the author, such being made abundantly clear both by the phrase and the attitude displayed.

Exactly, it seems to me he has a trend of doing this in other threads in the Brigade section too. I am not convinced he is a OC advocate.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

Exactly, it seems to me he has a trend of doing this in other threads in the Brigade section too. I am not convinced he is a OC advocate.

Actually I think he is due to his involvement in his home state. Takes some practice to learn that a talking down to people, rather than with them, won't gain many good listeners. Think he got the message here and will learn something.

Last edited:

DevinWKuska

lol to think I was actually trying to make a joke about the you people comment. I do agree that I was slightly annoyed being clumped with everyone(who at this time is yet to be determined). However I thought tossing in the girlscout thing would make it clear I was trying to lighten things up a bit. My fault I will not do so again... until I forget anyways..

amlevin

Granted but not all divides are along the lines of race. To inject this term into an exchange that had nothing to do with it was a little strange.