• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Springfield Mall murder on Sunday...

savery

imported post

xd.40 wrote:
[align=justify]http://www.springfieldmall.com/security.aspx?0.778205364476889
[/align][align=justify]
[/align][align=justify]

These activities are NOT ALLOWED:
transparent.gif
bullet.gif
[/align][align=justify]Use of loud, obscene or offensive language or gestures.[/align]
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
bullet.gif
[align=justify]Entry without shoes or shirt. Clothing expressing an obscene or offensive message. Clothing that does not cover or conceal one's body to prevent indecent exposure or nudity.[/align]
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
bullet.gif
[align=justify]Loitering, standing or walking in a manner that interferes or is likely to interfere with others.[/align][align=justify]I have a fast paced walk, and most people get in my way. I need security to throw those people out! Also, no kids or strollers. they get in my way.
[/align]
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
bullet.gif
[align=justify]Running, shouting, horseplay, throwing any type of object, littering, disorderly or disruptive conduct of any nature.[/align]
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
bullet.gif
[align=justify]Use of any property in an improper or unsafe manner.[/align]
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
bullet.gif
[align=justify]Illegal possession, use and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages or controlled substances.[/align]
transparent.gif
bullet.gif
[align=justify]Photography, videography, performances or other entertainment.[/align][align=justify]I hope their security staff keeps a look out for those women with camera phones. Seriously - taking a picture of an article of clothing and sending it to a friend/relative is a blatant violation of mall rules. Violators should get forty lashes.
[/align]
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
bullet.gif
[align=justify]Smoking (inside).[/align]
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
bullet.gif
[align=justify]Use of bicycles, skateboards, roller-skates, roller-blades, scooters and the like anywhere on the property either inside the Mall or in parking facilities.[/align]
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
bullet.gif
[align=justify]Solicitation or leafleting.[/align]
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
bullet.gif
[align=justify]Animals except a trained “service animal” accompanying an individual with a disability.[/align]
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
bullet.gif
[align=justify]Possession of a weapon, even if legally carried, except by law enforcement officers.[/align]
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
bullet.gif
[align=justify]Any act defined by Federal, State or Local law constituting a criminal offense.[/align]
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
bullet.gif
[align=justify]Groups of 4 or more under the age of 18 will be asked to leave the mall for the day unless in the immediate company of a parent or responsible adult/guardian over the age of 25.[/align][align=justify]Now this is what pisses me off. Let's say it said "groups of 4 or more black people" would be thrown out. Anybody want to guess what would happen?
[/align]
Your entry constitutes your consent to abide by all the posted rules governing conduct. A violation of these rules may result in expulsion from the property or other legal action, as Management deems appropriate. Questions regarding these rules of conduct should be addressed to Springfield Mall Management.

So they will kick you out if you carry, and loose your business. Their loss...

This place is a friggin joke.