• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stainless1911

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
damn the Rig, what jeans are those? Those look like some comfy jeans to carry in.

I like to carry IWB when I carry concealed, I am buying a crossbreed, just got this basic Kydex one now.

Are those that denim type that stretch?

I carry now in loose fit Tommy jeans, Wranglers, South Pole, and Roca Wear.

Wife conceal carries in Apple Bottom Jeans, J Lo jeans, South Pole and Tommy.

Those look like they could beat all of them.

WTF, fashion derail FTL.

Just a cheap pair from SAMs club. They are comfortable & for under $15 after tax you can't go wrong.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
G9 Is a good man, I talked with him for a good two hours at the Warren picnic, I don't know how I missed him at the Marrysville picnic however.
God Bless As ALWAYS! :banana::banana::banana:

T.Y.

I spent most of the day with my daughter near the play set she met some other little ones & that was that swings, merry-go rounds, etc...she loved being there.

erb

Still trying to find the velcro strap that secures the gun... I think I lost it.

dsc07194x.jpg

erb

:shocker: Thanks! That feels PERFECT!!!! :banana:

And I found the strap, it was on the holster the whole time :rolleyes: