• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Surviving evil

eye95

True is binary term. Either something is true, or it isn't. It is establishing truth that is difficult (theoretically impossible).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

eye95

It is relative to the beholder.

Nope. Something is true or it is not. We may disagree as to whether something is true or not, but one of us would be wrong. Some things are spectral. Some things are binary. Truth is binary. If you think it isn't binary, then you are thinking of something other than truth. Opinion, maybe?

<o>

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
The OP has been involved in guns and gun "stuff" but has never heard of Gecko45?

We must correct that.

Dear S&W357mag - please click on this link http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/ and be introduced to a guy who has seen more and done more than you will ever encounter. He is one of the few true heroes of the internet.

stay safe.

WalkingWolf

The OP has been involved in guns and gun "stuff" but has never heard of Gecko45?

We must correct that.

Dear S&W357mag - please click on this link http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/ and be introduced to a guy who has seen more and done more than you will ever encounter. He is one of the few true heroes of the internet.

stay safe.

I think OP is related to the guy that stopped the road flare bomber. Maybe they all know each other.

Primus

We must correct that.

stay safe.

Thank you for posting this... it just made my night. I'm reading about the Mayor's Nephews virginity being saved...:lol:

S&W357mag

Ok, posting that Gecko45 thing got a laugh out of me, I needed that. And now I can better understand why you guys got on my case so quickly, to which I sincerely apologize for my angry responses and insults, I get cranky and defensive from time to time. No, I'm no Gecko45, I don't have any special op training, and I sure don't save lives in a mall or any other place for that matter, I'm just glad to be alive. I've never served in the armed forces, or worked for some security agency, or company as he referred to it. I do know a couple of G4 guys, I think that is the name of the security company they work for. And even though they are fairly well trained from what I've heard, I've never heard any stories from them about assassins or any other high priority assignments, as Gecko45 describes in his posts. They do stuff like security jobs at Circle K or the local mall I think, which granted can get pretty bad when the little gang bangers are on the prowl. But I don't think they work in 5 man teams like some CIA operatives, it's more like 1 guy standing in the corner of a store watching shoppers taking advantage of a blue light special. He sounds as if he has always wanted to be in some high security enforcement position and couldn't cut the mustard, or maybe smokes too much pot and dreams up this stuff?

And although I do reload and enjoy working with and shooting firearms, I don't know much about assault weapons. I own a few pistols, XDM .40 and a few others, but I prefer a revolver for the most part. My real fun is sitting down and punching paper with a high powered rifle, or calling coyotes in. I'm just an old washed up every day American, who worked too many over time hours trying to raise a family, and then tried to get an occasional hunting season in with my sons, when my boss would allow the time off. My position is, and will remain, I've been victimized more than the average person, I'm no hero, and if I payed more attention to my surroundings, or avoided certain situations, I could have probably averted being victimized a few of those times. Either way, I promise never to discuss my misfortunes in life, right after I take out this ninja that's been trying to steal my hi tech weapons, ha! ha!.

Anyway, for what it's worth, please accept my apology, and please have a heart and try to refrain from affiliating me with that Gecko45 kid, or maybe he is a delusional convenience store clerk?

God Bless
S&W357mag

1245A Defender

Well,,,

Sooo, I read your accounts,, and I had my own misgivings...
I didnt write them here.
Others said the things that might rightly be said about them for me.

I see now that you understand our questions about your voracity and truthyness...

And i have read ALL of your other posts,,, all of them!

I wonder if you are going to go back to two other threads
where you have TRASHED the posters on this forum
where you have besmirched us all, for our doubts, or questions about,
your posting here?

and welcome to the forum.
We are thick skinned,
and we grew a pair.

It is good advice for all who come near.

Last edited:

EMNofSeattle

You grabbed your gun to chase after the guy who stole your bike?

Despite your denials, you were willing to use your gun for a bike every bit as much as the thug was willing to use a knife for it.

I do not recommend grabbing a gun and chasing a BG over property.

You struggled with a BG who had a knife to your sister's throat? How did her throat not get cut?

If your stories are true, it seems that some of your behaviors are putting yourself in many of these situations. Examine your choices.

<o>

Exactly, it is the duty of the citizenry to surrender their property on demand to any thief who needs it, even thinking of defending your property is the same as being a thief...

eye95

Exactly, it is the duty of the citizenry to surrender their property on demand to any thief who needs it, even thinking of defending your property is the same as being a thief...

Care to discuss what I actually said and not what you'd like people to believe I said? I didn't think so. Moving on.

<o>

Bernymac

It is amazing how you can smell bovine scat through the interwebs. OP must run with that guy who gets free drinks from a convenience store that he protected from a mad road flare bomber.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

Bernymac

Please move to my neighborhood.

No, seriously!

I'm tired of being the crazy gun guy. Your moving in would take a lot of heat off me.:p

stay safe.

You probably won't be replaced as the crazy gun guy, but you will definitely add a weaver of tall tales or maybe a village idiot. :eek: