• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Taco Via in Lee's Summit, MO - To Funny

Gunslinger

I suggest reading more carefully. You completely missed an important qualifier.

I am referring specifically to those who I have seen on this board who write idiotic things like, "I think people should be able to open carry without a permit, but I like that you have to get a permit to CC because it means that you are certified" or those who believe that they are any better trained or any better qualified to exercise their rights than a mere mundane simply because when government said "jump," they asked, "how high?"

EDIT: And, quite frankly, I could give a damn how the CC-only community views my OC. Unless they live in Alaska, Vermont, Arizona or Wyoming, it is they who have de facto admitted that they do not have a natural, God-given or Constitutional right to armed self-defense, and have blasphemously attributed to the government the authority to grant and take away something that is innate in every human being. They are not my allies, and I hope they enjoy their chains.

"Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, and unto God what is God's." -Jesus Christ

While I don't agree with you, I see what you're saying more clearly. Don't generalize so much. Some CCWs require next to nothing in training--classroom waste of time in CO; nothing at all in NH. Having a CCW means you can carry concealed. That's all. But don't generalize all with them as bootlickers of the State. That is absurd and you seem bright enough to comprehend that.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
You completely missed the point. I don't have a problem with people who get permits, as long as they are working toward the eventual goal of permitless carry. I do have a problem with those who believe in the permit system, with instructors who help to perpetuate that system, and with toolbags like yourself who have no idea what they are talking about (who the heck is Mark Marchovia?). Good day to you, sir.

LOL even more humor from the peanut in the peanut gallery!

Do they have that yet in potato land?

I didn't miss the point at all, I appreciate you providing the laughter.

You have to excuse me now, I am going to take my son to the swimming pool, but I promise, it was indeed a hard choice, laugh at you or a day in the sun, you lost, just like you did your puny argument you sought to start.