• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Taking the time to Educate

ctgunfreedom

On Saturday I was at a function and noticed a gentleman there with his NRA Life pin on his lapel. I decided to strike up a conversation with him as I myself just became full fledged life member myself. We started to discuss the gun laws of CT and to my suprise he was unaware of the pistol laws here. He had a pistol permit for over 40 years. I took the time to educate him and reffered him to this website. To my amazement he does not have a computer so I whipped out my phone and started to show him the discussions on this site. I want to thank all of you for giving me a great resource to give to people.
If more people would just take the time to educate we would not have the problems that we have. All it takes is a few minutes to prove your point and some patience.