• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tanner Gun Show Shooting

cscitney87

imported post

mahkagari wrote:
As soon as they started banding weapons under patrons' control, I ceased being an "individual."I prefer measures beenforced equally. Why should I get special treatment because I'm babyfaced and have a lock? I'm quite certain the instructions given to her didn't include, "If they look okay, don't worry about checking their bags or banding their guns but if they're scruffy give them the 3rd degree. 'Cause you know clean cut young people never have ND's when you admit them to your paid event."
cool story bro

mahkagari

imported post

PT111 wrote:
How many times on this forum has there been discussions about negligent discharges instead of accidental ones. This was a prime example of a negligent discharge as he broke about as many safe handling rules as he could. You can blame the little lady at the front desk, the vendor, the show operator and Sarah Brady but none of those pulled the trigger. Until we can get everyone to follow the rules of safety then there is going to be perfect examples of problems for the antis to use. This was one of them.
Hear! Hear!