• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ted Nugent > " Open Carry Is For Weirdos" < quote from Uncle Ted > see video >>>>>>

HvyMtl

Elvis is dead, but we got Ted.

That said, why does anyone give this fellow the time of day? He is a draft dodger, and a former drug user (which may be the clue.)

His music was, well, o.k. Could not care one whit less about the opinions of movie stars and musicians, when it comes to things not acting nor music related.

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
Elvis is dead, but we got Ted.

That said, why does anyone give this fellow the time of day? He is a draft dodger, and a former drug user (which may be the clue.)

His music was, well, o.k. Could not care one whit less about the opinions of movie stars and musicians, when it comes to things not acting nor music related.
Because in spite of everything else, he's one of those "pop icons," and even rarer, he's a pop icon who likes guns, and the 2nd Amendment. He comes in handy for rubbing the collective noses of the left wing weenies into the crap they shovel out about guns.

That being said, I never did care for his music all that much. But he does have talent. Perhaps not as much as some, but definitely enough that he can make a good living at it.

OneForAll

If Ted was to have everything he says be true, Boston would not be a band!!!! To think that I grew up listening to cat scratch fever sickens me now. :mad: