• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Terror attack today at Detroit Metro

TheRabbitsHole

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
CoonDog wrote:
Re: 9/11, I'm mystified as to why there wasn't an official investigation into the demolition of WTC building 7.
This was mentioned the other night on Conspiracy Theory (Jesse Ventura) as to why the collapse of Building 7 when no plane hit it.

Good show. A little too much on the 'entertaining' side, but it does get some good information out there.

conservative85

imported post

Can any one name the reporters who were paid a visit by HLS for reporting certain aspects of this fake attempt at terror?
. I say fake because I put my aluminum foil on my head and I saw that the govt just needs a reason to convince us that we need to install High tech High dollar machines at every airport, hospital, court house, target, walmart, Pubic school, and party store to keep us all safe and warm.

cm2624

imported post

conservative85 wrote:
Can any one name the reporters who were paid a visit by HLS for reporting certain aspects of this fake attempt at terror?
. I say fake because I put my aluminum foil on my head and I saw that the govt just needs a reason to convince us that we need to install High tech High dollar machines at every airport, hospital, court house, target, walmart, Pubic school, and party store to keep us all safe and warm.
Our government would never lie to us. Yeah, right.:what: