• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Terrorists under every Bush?

Jack House

So its a bad thing now to have a different opinion, and thought pattern from your own, and others who share your own opinion? Huh, could've swore it was alright to make a post requesting facts, and stating an opinion, sorry for my mistake.

Also, I can't tell, but, are you mad?
I didn't say it was a bad thing to have a different opinion. I merely pointed out how what you said specifically, makes you appear to be a sympathizer and apologist. I was pointing out that you immediately jumped to Obama's defense when it wasn't even necessary.

tumblr_lm8xjfqNBg1qb9ljk.jpg

I think he's just unwilling to beat around the Bush. :p
Man, I am sooo tempted to make an inappropriate comment right now. XD But yeah, I don't like beating around bushes.

Attachments

• tumblr_lm8xjfqNBg1qb9ljk.jpg
    tumblr_lm8xjfqNBg1qb9ljk.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Freedom First

Personally, I don't trust blogs as a reliable source for much of anything. However, I do agree that "We need to push back against these lies..." Pax...

That's fine but I write Freedom First 1775's posts personally, also I review every link and I will back the content of any direct link. Of course, like anything another person writes, you are responsible for doing your own research as to any claims or statements.

Have a great day!

Last edited:

Gil223

That's fine but I write Freedom First 1775's posts personally, also I review every link and I will back the content of any direct link. Of course, like anything another person writes, you are responsible for doing your own research as to any claims or statements.

Have a great day!

No offense meant. If it makes you feel any better, I don't trust the lamestream media as a reliable source for much of anything, either. :) Pax...

Freedom First

No offense meant. If it makes you feel any better, I don't trust the lamestream media as a reliable source for much of anything, either. :) Pax...

Offended? The easily offended don't last too long here on OCDO... No worries.

Media, regardless of the source, should be viewed with skepticism. Too many folks either have a dog in the fight or they are plain corrupted. The rest are split between the fools and the few who are willing to speak the truth. Buyer beware...

OC for ME

Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are more pliable. - Mark Twain
Whatever happened to the good old days when terrorists highjacked planes for money or the release of their Mooj brethren instead of highjacking planes and hitting buildings with them.

Xulld

(INSERT FACEPLAM OF YOUR CHOICE, HERE)

Rather than bash you here (even though, you should probably BE bashed here), I'll give you a couple of documented/witnessed facts of life to keep in mind:

1) Sept. 11 wasnt a movie on tv. It actually DID take place, -not by any domestic agents/govt. entities, or shadow-governments.

2) Nearly 3000 of our citizens were, in fact, killed that day by Islamic terrorists. Not by falling t.v.s, or furniture -(and not that any appliance or furniture apparattus has ever conspired to, trained to, and/or carried-out physical attacks on humans-except in Road-Runner cartoons) It's not about the #s of people killed before, or since, it's about HOW and by WHOM they were killed. I can assure you, had one of your loved-ones been amongst those killed in those attacks, your attitude would likely be very very different.

3) Those terrorists who carried out those attacks, lived and worked amongst us-via legal and less-than-legal infiltration. For every one of those who actually participated in the attacks themselves, upwards of 20-30 more folks assisted them- material, financial, logistical, recon, etc. We call them "cells". They were,have been and continue to be and operate amongst us, and they were, have and continue to strive to carry out attacks at some point in the future.

4)None of the 3000+ folks who got up, went to work, travel or whatever in their day-to-day lives that day, had any reason to think what happened to them would happen to them. Just like you today. YOU, however, dont get a choice in the matter.
If Jihad Bob decides to strap a vest to his chest and walk into where you happen to be today-game over. And Im pretty sure you wont mistake that attack as coming from a T.V. or a chair.

Now, does that mean all these TSA scans and all that crap make any sense? No. That's just Goverment being government, and seeing a oppty. to put more controls into effect, create some more agencies with which to have to fund with tax $$$, and a knee-jerk "HEY ! LOOK WE'RE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT, WITHOUT OFFENDING ANY PARTICULAR MURDERING SAVAGES, SPECIFICALLY" reaction.
Try not to buy or read too much into it, eh, sparky?
1 big emotional appeal and nothing more.

Rational discourse starts at realizing your argument is fallacious.