• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The biggest of the big

jm62383

I went out about a year ago and picked up Performance Center S&W 500 in a 10.5 barrel. The recoil isnt too nasty with the muzzle brake and its weight fully loaded. At $2-3 dollars a round, I barely ever bring it out unless someone wants to fire a round off. Much rather just shoot my xd or my p90.

SirGSS

Regarding the BFR--I can just imagine someone trying to break into a home and having that leveled in their face. Who knew that home invasion required soiling one's pants? The sight of that thing alone would be a heck of a defensive measure in the home--I daresay you could feel its presence from a room away, with Clint Eastwood's voice whispering in your ear, ".. Do you feel lucky.. punk?"

Regarding the Zeliska--.. Dear sweet lord, it's like they took the revolvers out of Stephen King's "Dark Tower" series, put it on steroids, and manifested them it in real life. :eek:

NRAMARINE

Muzzle flash? More like a flamethrower and a firearm in one.

BTW, where the hell do you mount the tripod on that thing? ;)

Last edited: