• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The City of Warren OC Awareness Bike Ride Through Warren and Picnic

wolfpack

Banned
imported post

Blah Blah Blah I don't shut up cuz no one will listen to me... BLA BLA BLA. I can't afford a real pair of shorts but I am a retired LEO. BLA BLA BLA.

Someone please hear my voice... BLAH BLAH BLAh

Frank Bernz

Banned
imported post

wolfpack wrote:
Blah Blah Blah I don't shut up cuz no one will listen to me... BLA BLA BLA. I can't afford a real pair of shorts but I am a retired LEO. BLA BLA BLA.

Someone please hear my voice... BLAH BLAH BLAh
Easy there. I got a PM from a guy that said his disability has let him a liitle on the slow side. We must take that into consideration. I know that in the brief talk we had at the picnic I kinda felt sorry for the poor old guy. But I do think that since it was his party he could have dressed better. Maybe he does not know better. You should lay off him. He is handicapped.

DetroitBiker

imported post

I had a good time also, met some nice people. It was a beautiful day out. And Chef (RandyK) made some yummy burgers and dogs. :cool: It was good to meet with people in person, And get out of the house and away from my keyboard.