• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The face of 'tolerance' for OC *WARNING - Possibly Offensive image

golddigger14s

Activist Member
reminds me of a story in basic training when I was on guard duty. no one could enter w/o showing Id....well the drill sgt left his Id inside the barracks .... so he had none. He yelled and screamed for 10 minutes and ordered me to open the door. I just calmly repeated the request for him to show me his Id, asked me to leave my post to get it..

everyone else just watched ... 10 min goes by and another guy showed his Id (asst drill sgt), got the sgt's Id and gave to the drill sgt., he showed it to me and I let him in. He was pissed .. but understood.

I actually found basic to the best part of my military service ...

General Order #4
I will guard my post from flank to flank, and take no sh$t off any rank!

papa bear

Really? We're has that happened? I'm curious as I've never heard that one before

funny response TRIGGER

but to answer EMO's question. i attend about 20-30 gunshows a year (across NC and VA). i know of at least 15 times this has happened at a show i was at. i know a few dealers have seen people doing this

there was a show near here where they had a ND. the funny thing was it happen right after the guy came through a check point at the entrance.

but that was rather quick to have done it

don't fool yourself these sheeple are as violent as they come. they will do anything to prove their point