• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Knock out Game that black males are now doing...

Maverick9

Feds charge man with hate crime in first knockout prosecution.

http://conservativebyte.com/2013/12/feds-charge-white-man-hate-crime-first-knockout-prosecution/

IMHO the crime should stand alone + race is irrelevant.

Prosecution of this 'crime' is not a deterrent. It's so infrequently brought. It's a form of terrorism.

The only way for this to be stopped is for BLACK mentors, adult males to make their kids stop doing this. I don't see that happening - there's no motivation. Conversely, it's a failure of parenting among that culture.

What's worse is that now they're engaging swiftly and silently by riding up on bicycles. You can't hear them coming and you can't get off the 'x'.

There needs to be some kind of swift and powerful retribution, preventative, or punitive or some kind of strong deterrent. I can't even see a bunch of people getting shot and the shoot declared good due to the terroristic aspect, acting as a deterrent. The kids just don't think they'll get caught and they think it's a joke, it's funny.

Furthermore, people aren't driven to do anything because it's an infrequent enough crime, though the aftermath is motivating, what's the chance of it happening twice.

Last edited:

Firearms Iinstuctor

There shouldn't be any different I agree with eye on this one. The idea of hate crimes is just another stepping stone in the liberal attack on American system divide and conquer.

The same with charging someone with a higher penalty for what type of weapon is used. Dose it really matter if I kill you with a bat, knife or gun your still dead.

We need to stop making an excuse for why or what they did the crime with and punish them for doing the crime period.

scouser

in this example that Grapeshot and I posted links to, what difference does it make what color the attacker and victim are? It's an unprovoked attack on a defenseless victim. The same as the ones involving black attackers and white victims. Every single one of these attacks is wrong and the attackers should be charged accordingly.

BUT

if the AG and BO are going to call one of the attacks a hate crime then each and every other attack must be prosecuted as a hate crime too. Yeah, like that's going to happen with the Western Hemisphere's equivalent of Robert Mugabe at the helm.

JoeSparky

Centurion
Not agreed, intent matters. Our justice system already makes numerous distinctions between similar acts performed with different intents.

There is NO CRIME in hate--- ONLY in the actions one takes! or failure to act when required by law to do so!

Don't read this to suggest I think HATE is a good thing--- IT IS NOT!

The "intent" you refer to is the intent to commit the act--- not any hate behind the action!

How can "hate" be proven in a court of law? Who can truly know the heart of man? Not Me! And this is why our criminal statutes PROPERLY criminalize ACTS not thoughts!

Last edited:

EMNofSeattle

There is NO CRIME in hate--- ONLY in the actions one takes! or failure to act when required by law to do so!

Don't read this to suggest I think HATE is a good thing--- IT IS NOT!

The "intent" you refer to is the intent to commit the act--- not any hate behind the action!

How can "hate" be proven in a court of law? Who can truly know the heart of man? Not Me! And this is why our criminal statutes PROPERLY criminalize ACTS not thoughts!

Hate is proven the same way as any other element of a crime is proven, beyond a reasonable doubt. If a guy goes and shoots 4 or 5 black people and when arrested they find his computer was used to make posts to "stormfront" about how he was ready to start a race war, well it doesn't take a genius.

A hate crime is based on the intent, as every crime is. If you shoot someone in the face becuase you're careless and was plying around with a gun, you get charged with manslaughter, you're probably out before the end of the decade on parole, if you shoot someone in the face because they're "a squealer" and you did want them testifying, it's aggravated first and you are death penalty eligible. The act is the same, intent is not. Hence different levels of crime

sudden valley gunner

There should be no such thing as a "hate crime." All that should matter is the act. The thinking--even hate--should not be criminalized.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

+1 Enhancements that punish thought, speech, possession of a firearm, are all outrageous.

Hate is proven the same way as any other element of a crime is proven, beyond a reasonable doubt. If a guy goes and shoots 4 or 5 black people and when arrested they find his computer was used to make posts to "stormfront" about how he was ready to start a race war, well it doesn't take a genius.

A hate crime is based on the intent, as every crime is. If you shoot someone in the face becuase you're careless and was plying around with a gun, you get charged with manslaughter, you're probably out before the end of the decade on parole, if you shoot someone in the face because they're "a squealer" and you did want them testifying, it's aggravated first and you are death penalty eligible. The act is the same, intent is not. Hence different levels of crime

Then you use said evidence as support for the murder, you don't try the thoughts......:rolleyes:

The intent was murder, hate may have been a motivator, just like a jealous spouse might murder their spouses lover, you going to invent a jealousy crime now?

Envy is often the motive for robbery, going to invent an envy crime? Hmmm on second thought maybe that will work for those who want the state to steal from others for their "needs".

EMNofSeattle

+1 Enhancements that punish thought, speech, possession of a firearm, are all outrageous.

Then you use said evidence as support for the murder, you don't try the thoughts......:rolleyes:

The intent was murder, hate may have been a motivator, just like a jealous spouse might murder their spouses lover, you going to invent a jealousy crime now?

Envy is often the motive for robbery, going to invent an envy crime? Hmmm on second thought maybe that will work for those who want the state to steal from others for their "needs".

The intent of the jealous spouse to murder the spouses lover is what makes murder 1 as opposed to murder 2 that intent is part of the crime.

eye95

Not agreed, intent matters. Our justice system already makes numerous distinctions between similar acts performed with different intents.

The intent was to injure. Hate was not the intent. Intent matters. Intent to do the act. Not the reasoning behind it.

The hate ain't the intent.

eye95

The intent of the jealous spouse to murder the spouses lover is what makes murder 1 as opposed to murder 2 that intent is part of the crime.

The jealousy was not the intent. The intent was the conscious decision to murder.

You are mixing up the emotion that motivates and intent. Intent is an integral part of most crimes. Emotion and motive may help prove that one committed a crime, but should not be (and, until very recently, were not) elements of the crime.

sudden valley gunner

The jealousy was not the intent. The intent was the conscious decision to murder.

You are mixing up the emotion that motivates and intent. Intent is an integral part of most crimes. Emotion and motive may help prove that one committed a crime, but should not be (and, until very recently, were not) elements of the crime.

+1 Its a simple concept. Intent does not equal motivate.

I guess he would be perfectly happy with a making jealousy a crime. He avoided my Envy thoughts though....;)