• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Ultimate Firearms Website

Pamiam

imported post

I have a huge folder of firearms related website bookmarks I jump around on, and it's growing daily.

This site for that, that site for this.

I haven't found one website that I can visit for all of my current and multifaceted well-rounded information and dialog needs.

I'm into technology, shopping, legislation both state and federal, and grassroots organizations and discussions.

Do you know of any one-stop shop? If not, what's on your bookmark list?

Pamiam

imported post

See?

That isn't ultimate, then.

I just haven't found one place for everyone, or even a single clearinghouse that points to everyplace.

It'd be nice just to have one website to go to and find all of the best firearms related stuff out there on the web instead of having to dig through the bookmarks all the time and add to them every time someone mentions a good new place.

My firearms bookmark folder has over 20 sub folders, most with multiple entries! Stuff gets buried in the shuffle.

I'd like a categorized site that points to everything, in my face. One place to go and open new windows. It'd be nice if it had an rss feed, too.

Does anybody know of one?