• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thinking about partisan statements

G

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
You can thank Klinton for the 9-11 attacks. You people frickin' are amazing in thinking the dems will do anything different than they have in the past.
No, you can blame ole Condie Rice and the Bush Administration... You remember the Memo don't you? She truly dropped the ball... Last time I checked it 9/11 occurred aproximately 9 months into Bushies Regime, yes indeedie, happened on Bushies watch!:uhoh:

G

imported post

housing-crisis-lk0821ad.jpg

MetalChris

imported post

I'm thinking I'm getting tired of all of Dukester's drivel. About 98% of his posts are partisan crap, and I'm sick and tired of seeing it.

/wishes for an "ignore user" function.

Bear 45/70

imported post

MetalChris wrote:
I'm thinking I'm getting tired of all of Dukester's drivel. About 98% of his posts are partisan crap, and I'm sick and tired of seeing it.

The question I have about his is still unanswered. has anybody actually met the guy at an OC function? Does he even own a gun and if so actually carried one?

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

MetalChris wrote:
I'm thinking I'm getting tired of all of Dukester's drivel.  About 98% of his posts are partisan crap, and I'm sick and tired of seeing it.

I agree. I know I call a lot of conservatives on this forum out for their excessively partisan views, but I have to say Dukester's as bad as any of them. I honestly can't decide which party I hate more. This means Democrats annoy me as much as, if not more than, Republicans.

IndianaBoy79

imported post

gsx1138 wrote:
The constitutions either applies to "Americans" or it doesn't. I don't always like what said Americans do but it's none of my damn business.
The constitution doesn't apply to Americans at all, or any other people. It applies to our government and restrains what they can and can't do. That means they are bound by our constitution on our own soil, or in Guantanamo Bay.

G

imported post

MetalChris wrote:

There you go thinking again, could get you in trouble. Sooooooooooooo............. Why don't hang out in your Ohio Forum? I used to live in Hilliard, OH and you don't see me hanging out in their Forum causeeeeeeeeeee I live in WA State now, not Ohio... I am really growing tired of your stupid post!

:cuss:

G

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:

The question I have about his is still unanswered. has anybody actually met the guy at an OC function? Does he even own a gun and if so actually carried one?

I have posted before on this, maybe you missed it. I currently own a SP101 in 2.25" .357MAG configuration and used this piece mostly as my carry piece. I also own a Sig P220 .45acp and do occassional carry. Am currently in the market for another carry piece to afford me more options. I will be out next week looking at Sportsmans Warehouse and Kesselrings both in Skagit County. Am considering either the P229, P2000(HK for those who don't know)or a K40 (thats a Kahr for those of you who don't know)

I recently got thrown out of Walmart about a month ago for OC'ing in the store. Was told to disarm and I did comply.

I have never attended any OC Picnics mainly cause most of them are south of here and it would be a drive for me to make and another reason is that it might have conflicted with my schedule at the time. Now if there would be a Picnic up in Skagit County somewhere or I would even consider Marysville as long as it doesn't conflict with my work schedule I will go...

There you have it Bear, my little Bio to share....

Bear 45/70

imported post

Dukester wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:

I have posted before on this, maybe you missed it. I currently own a SP101 in 2.25" .357MAG configuration and used this piece mostly as my carry piece. I also own a Sig P220 .45acp and do occassional carry. Am currently in the market for another carry piece to afford me more options. I will be out next week looking at Sportsmans Warehouse and Kesselrings both in Skagit County. Am considering either the P229, P2000(HK for those who don't know)or a K40 (thats a Kahr for those of you who don't know)

I recently got thrown out of Walmart about a month ago for OC'ing in the store. Was told to disarm and I did comply.

I have never attended any OC Picnics mainly cause most of them are south of here and it would be a drive for me to make and another reason is that it might have conflicted with my schedule at the time. Now if there would be a Picnic up in Skagit County somewhere or I would even consider Marysville as long as it doesn't conflict with my work schedule I will go...

So you claim.:? But there is a minor problem with your WalMart story. Walmart mirrors state law and hence in Washington, WalMartallows Open Carry. I do it all the time. So either you are to ignorant to follow the treads where this has been covered at least half a dozen times, or your story is just that, a story. You've never met another Ocer while actually OCing and until you do you are still a troll to me. There have been a couple of get togethers up your way, but gee, no one has ever seen you. Why don't you set one up yourself? You won't of course, because it would blow your cover. With your political rabidness to the osama side you just don't ring true.

G

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
Dukester wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:

So you claim.:? But there is a minor problem with your WalMart story. Walmart mirrors state law and hence in Washington, WalMartallows Open Carry. I do it all the time. So either you are to ignorant to follow the treads where this has been covered at least half a dozen times, or your story is just that, a story. You've never met another Ocer while actually OCing and until you do you are still a troll to me. There have been a couple of get togethers up your way, but gee, no one has ever seen you. Why don't you set one up yourself? You won't of course, because it would blow your cover. With your political rabidness to the osama side you just don't ring true.

Claim:banghead:? If Walmart mirrors State Laws than I want to see Walmarts Corporate Policy in writing cause if this is true I would have presented to the Security Fellow. By the way, I haven't seen this guy since so I am guessing he is a Regional Walmart Security Employee. He was on the big side with a long braided pony tail.

45/70, go back into your cage and crank up the Physco Savage...

Trying to carry on a sensible dialogue with you is well, like talking to my Rhodesian Ridgeback and expecting for him to understand word for word. Of course my Rhodie I believe has more understanding than you!

You mention that there have been a couple picnics up this way. Either I was not aware of it orit conflicted with my work schedule. Unlike you, I don't live on this forum, there are much better gun forums out there than this.

Wheelgunner

imported post

I am sorry I missed the opening of this debate.

One of the things most important in any self defense scenario or political movement is "Identify your target".

So what political party has worked to rid us of the Constitution and turn it into a "living document" that can be interpreted any way the current judges wish?

The Democrat Party.

Which Political party has consistently supported gun bans/ trigger locks/ range elimination/ waiting periods/ ammo restrictions/ anti-right to carry laws (Like mayor Nickles) and outright gun bans like Washington D.C.?

The Democrat party.

Which party has consistently supported illegal aliens voting/ currently supports illegal aliens in Sanctuary Cities and illegal aliens overall?

The Democrat Party.

Which Party is aligned with Legal groups that attempts to destroy the basic foundations of family, such as the Boy Scouts, Hunting and property rights and Shooting sports in general?

The Democrat Party.

What Party's President was in power when his hand picked Attorney General burned 96 people alive in a botched raid in Waco Texas over a $200 tax dispute?

The Democrat Party.

Which Party has written, promoted, and enacted unconstitutional Federal gun laws like the 1968 gun control act taken word for word from the NAZI gun control act of 1936?

The Democrat Party.

In the current ticket for the Democrates:

This is July 23rd, 2007, Charleston, South Carolina, during a YouTube debate. Viewer Jered Townsend said, "Good evening America. I'm Jered Townsend. I'm from Michigan. To all the candidates, tell me your position on gun control, as myself and other Americans really want to know if our babies are safe. This is my baby, purchased under the 1994 gun ban. Please tell me your views. Thank you." Anderson Cooper says, "Senator Biden, are you going to be able to keep his babies safe?"

BIDEN: If that's his baby, he needs help. Uhhh... (mocking laughter) I don't know that he's mentally qualified to own that gun. I'm the guy that wrote the assault weapons ban. Look, we should be working with law enforcement right now to make sure that we protect people against people who don't -- are not capable of knowing what to do with -
-

COOPER: Time.

BIDEN -- a gun because they're either mentally unbalanced and/or because they have a criminal record.

I could go on and talk about how Democrats have never acknowledged the 2nd Amendment, how they are just waiting for weakness on our side, how low level politicians like Bloomberg and Nickles are floating trial ballons constantly working to find a way to fool voters into accepting their gun banning ideas. Or that the whole point is power; To quote Mao, "All political power flows from the barrel of a gun." and they want that power for themselves, not for the people.

But then I would be boring you.

Anyone see a consistent thread here?

Bear 45/70

imported post

Dukester wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
Dukester wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:

Claim:banghead:? If Walmart mirrors State Laws than I want to see Walmarts Corporate Policy in writing cause if this is true I would have presented to the Security Fellow. By the way, I haven't seen this guy since so I am guessing he is a Regional Walmart Security Employee. He was on the big side with a long braided pony tail.

Trying to carry on a sensible dialogue with you is well, like talking to my Rhodesian Ridgeback and expecting for him to understand word for word. Of course my Rhodie I believe has more understanding than you!

You mention that there have been a couple picnics up this way. Either I was not aware of it orit conflicted with my work schedule. Unlike you, I don't live on this forum, there are much better gun forums out there than this.

Look, nitwit, why don't you do something besides run your mouth and just do a check of the "Do not patronize" thread. The info you will need is there. If you are unable to find it try the search function. Wait you probably won't be able to figure out how to make that work. So here I did it for you.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/3630.html

Sonny boy, I worked a long time and earned my retirement. So shut your cake hole until you've at least earned something. The only dialog you would think was sensible would be if I kissed your obama, oops! I mean your azz, oh wait they are the same thing. WEell I have to be off to the VA to see the Doc. So try learning something rather than just running you mouth about you moronic idea of how this country should be run.

G

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
Dukester wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
Dukester wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:

Look, nitwit, why don't you do something besides run your mouth and just do a check of the "Do not patronize" thread. The info you will need is there. If you are unable to find it try the search function. Wait you probably won't be able to figure out how to make that work. So here I did it for you.

Sonny boy, I worked a long time and earned my retirement. So shut your cake hole until you've at least earned something. The only dialog you would think was sensible would be if I kissed your obama, oops! I mean your azz, oh wait they are the same thing. WEell I have to be off to the VA to see the Doc. So try learning something rather than just running you mouth about you moronic idea of how this country should be run.
There is no formal written Walmart Store Policy as near as I cantell. All you are telling me is that the store in Puyallup is OC friendly and by all accounts do not influence the Oak Harbor Stores unfriendliness to OC. When I posted about a month ago about being asked to disarm one of the Forum Members posted that he was going to call or email somebody of influence within the Regional Stores. Haven't heard anything since??? Until I see a formal Written Store Policy signed from somebody down in Ark.that I could cut/paste/printout a copy to stick in my wallet about mirroring state laws then in my opinion it is just hearsay. To me it appears that walmart stores are able to delegate on their own about OC policy at their locale. The fellow that confronted me told me that customers had complained about my OC'ing. I have been in the store about 3 times prior with no problems.

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
I may wholheartedly disagree with some as I lean more to the conservative.However I would also defend to the death their right to do so, or our constitution means nothing.We here are all fighting to protect our second ammendment rights, and in that we stand as one......
I have to agree with this, and to be a witness for him. I know DEROS72 quite well. We disagree on several things, but that's what makes our friendship what it is. EITHER of us may disagree with you, but we'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Both of us are veterans, as are many others on this forum. We didn't serve our country just to defend one right. We took an oath to defend the Constitution as a whole. That means that we stand up for ALL of the rights listed in the Bill of Rights. And in order to do THAT we have to defend, in particular, the one that allows us to defend the others.

Bear 45/70

imported post

Dukester wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
You can thank Klinton for the 9-11 attacks. You people frickin' are amazing in thinking the dems will do anything different than they have in the past.
No, you can blame ole Condie Rice and the Bush Administration... You remember the Memo don't you? She truly dropped the ball... Last time I checked it 9/11 occurred aproximately 9 months into Bushies Regime, yes indeedie, happened on Bushies watch!:uhoh:
If your brains were a nuclear weapon, you blow a hair out of place. It you think the 911 attack was planned and executed in 9 months you are too stupid to be allowed to continue breathing.

Bear 45/70

imported post

Dukester wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
Dukester wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
Dukester wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:

There is no formal written Walmart Store Policy as near as I cantell. All you are telling me is that the store in Puyallup is OC friendly and by all accounts do not influence the Oak Harbor Stores unfriendliness to OC. When I posted about a month ago about being asked to disarm one of the Forum Members posted that he was going to call or email somebody of influence within the Regional Stores. Haven't heard anything since??? Until I see a formal Written Store Policy signed from somebody down in Ark.that I could cut/paste/printout a copy to stick in my wallet about mirroring state laws then in my opinion it is just hearsay. To me it appears that walmart stores are able to delegate on their own about OC policy at their locale. The fellow that confronted me told me that customers had complained about my OC'ing. I have been in the store about 3 times prior with no problems.
Whats the point of even talking to you. You don't listen, you already know everything, most of it wrong, but in your mind you think you do know everything. Why aren't you running in osama's place? Obviously you are smarter thn everyone on the planet. You don't get on the patronizelist by just one store allowing OC. I carry all the time in the Shelton store and others do the same in other stores around the sound, but you still have all the answers, so go stuff yourself, if you have all the answers why don't you know that Wallys follows state law?