• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This is just a thought.

Guest1650

imported post

Now it's a lot worse. - to the user that sent me the death threat in a PM. I've printed out your private message and took it to the PD.

As for the other two names mentioned in the message. Im sure you know who you are......

-We'll be talking.

-Thanks for the support brian

amzbrady

imported post

phil teters wrote:
Now it's a lot worse. - to the user that sent me the death threat in a PM. I've printed out your private message and took it to the PD.

As for the other two names mentioned in the message. Im sure you know who you are......

-We'll be talking.

-Thanks for the support brian
Holy crap, is that how uncivilized some here are? Cant just have a discussion? this should be informative, and fun and we should be able to postOUR OPINIONS, with out being harrassed. Thats all they are is OPINIONS up for discussion. Holy crap.

Ajetpilot

imported post

First, you have to believe that someone posting here would be stupid enough to make a threat on a PM. I have my doubts. Most here are reasonably computer savvy to know that a PM is easily traced. Just sayin'...

1245A Defender

imported post

Ajetpilot wrote:
First, you have to believe that someone posting here would be stupid enough to make a threat on a PM. I have my doubts. Most here are reasonably computer savvy to know that a PM is easily traced. Just sayin'...
i want to be the first to call BS!
if someone was stupid enough to post a death threat in a PM, then that PM should be reposted right here!
lets see the proof!

Machoduck

imported post

1245A Defender wrote:
now phil teters has deleted all his posts to this thread, except the death threat accusation.
Did he delete the post where he went to the woman's house wearing a beanie cap?

I wanted to ask him if it had a propeller on top. :p

MD

Squeak

imported post

NavyLT wrote:
phil teters wrote:
I was sitting at my desk this morning - I got handed a paper about this whole starbucks, brady thing.

Let me just say this.. Ive come to the conclusion,along with.. mainly half of my office.. that If someone is going to open carry - Then you need to expect trouble. okay? It's not as if the police are just inviting you to show off a pistol. If you want to OC. then OC. But don't be like this guy -

" Instead of open carry of pistols why doesn't somebody organize an open carry "assault weapon" march. At this point were considered nuts by the liberal media already. The goal here is to show the state legislator that were not gonna spread our cheeks.Just a thought, what do you all think?"

First of all, bad idea. Because at some point down the road, I would be arresting you - Im sure of it. I think sometimes you guys run at things face first without thinking of the problems it will include. I know everyone wants law enforcement to understand our rights. And they do. ..Trust me.. They get it. But they also have a job to do when someone becomes 'alarmed' I know, It's a crock of crap. But many agencies have policies that if they resopnd..they HAVE to make contact, and Some must even issue a citation for whatever the crime, or offense..
Seems to me to be the same old crap from a cop or cop wannabe who doesn't like dealing with open carriers. Just the way it appears to me, I might be wrong.
Boy, Phil, you seem to be a very important person with a lot of experience.................for a 23 yr. old. Do you think I could work in YOUR office? I mean, I would really like to get some experience like yours. I don't have much experience or training, as you seem to have. What happened to all your posts? I thought things were getting interesting. Don't let some of these guys get to you-they're jealous.

Bo

imported post

Four bail enforcement agents meet in a local bar to relax after a stressful day of skip-tracing.

First bounty hunter says, “Boy, did I have a tough day. Had to go get this dude who was holed up at his mom’s house; he went about 6-8, 350, looked like an NFL defensive tackle.”

Second bounty hunter asks, “What’d ya do? How’d ya get him in?”

“Well,” the response came, “I just told ‘im I used to work with Dog Chapman, so he just proned out and cuffed up for me.”

“Shoulda seen my day,” the second bounty hunter boasted.. “Had this punk come at me with a .357. I hadda tell him, put the gun down, or I’ll be forced to use my pepper spray.”

“That’s nothing,” says the third bounty hunter. “I had this former Navy SEAL ex-UFA champ who’s a hitman for the Mafia come to the door with a Desert Eagle .50 AE. I hadda direct him to put the piece down, or I’d hit his ass with my TASER.”

“Shoot,” says the fourth bail enforcement agent. “Bail jumper I went after today came out firing a .45 at me.”

“What’d ya do?” chorused the other three.

“What could I do?” came the answer. "I had to draw down on him and double-tap him with my Glock 17.”

“Well, in that case,” stated the first bounty hunter, “We’re gonna have to take your beany and your badge neck-chain away from you, you friggin’ wussy.”

Jayd1981

imported post

This thread definately made me laugh. I like how Phil said he would not retract his words and then cleared out almost every post. Also the monopoly card is awesome. Thanks guys for helping me pass the time at work.