• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This will put Duckster into a tizzy!

G

imported post

Morris wrote:
I'm confused. What does this topic have to do with the rights to carry a firearm openly or open carry of a firearm in general?
You'd have to ask the author of this thread... As I have mentioned in previous post that basically politics have no place in forums such as this, if you want to blog go to the likes of FAUX News and have at it. People come to this forum to learn and share experiences of the right to OC in WA State. Not who they are voting for or other political views/opinions. People, myself included have a tendancy to get a bit passionate about their choices... Other than that there is plenty of good threads that relate directly to OC'ing so enjoy...

Metal_Monkey

imported post

Dukester wrote:
Metal_Monkey wrote:
Hate my God.....you have that right,

Hate my race....you have that right,

Hate my gun...you have that right,

Hate the country that gave you those rights.....(fill in blank where my comment is censored)!!!

Another Fascist checking in, don't forget your kool-aid?

1.) Powerful and Continuing Nationalism: Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.
Fascist? I think not, just an American that beleives in the constitution and respects what the flag stands for..