• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater April OC Dinner

Bullbuster

imported post

Had a good time. Will be sure to get a babysitter next time as the little ones deterred out attention to them most of the time. Wife and I enjoyed ourselves. The food was good. Was a pleasure to put faces with the names. Sorry we had to run so I could get to work but hay thats how it works sometimes. I'll get the pics loaded and posted tomorrow, well today now, when I get home from work.

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

danbus wrote:
Shauncey had car trouble, so I had to assist with that. Then after that, one thing led to another...

:celebrate
I'll bet! You probably loosened a couple of spark plug wires so you could look like a hero to her. Just hoping you could get lucky later on......
:cool:

(And you could have been enjoying some raw fish with us instead !!!)

Bullbuster

imported post

Hay ya'll sorry I ain't posted the dinner pics yet. I'm having a problem with my computer not wanting to download the pics from my memory stick. Will try it this weekend from a friends place and see if it works then.

ODA 226

imported post

I had a great time guys. Thanks! I'll be in Germany until mid- May so I might not be able to make the next one, but June for sure!

Bubba Ron

imported post

Bullbuster wrote:
Hay ya'll sorry I ain't posted the dinner pics yet. I'm having a problem with my computer not wanting to download the pics from my memory stick. Will try it this weekend from a friends place and see if it works then.
They must be some BIG pictures ;).

Is anyone getting hungary??? It's been a week....

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Ron I need to call that mexican resturant to see if they can seat us. I'm taking a class that is only offered on thursday's so that night is out for me until mid june. I'll call tommorrow and then post what I find out.

Bullbuster

imported post

Looks like I'll be missing the next few dinners. Had a shift change at work thats got me working 2-10pm M-F.

As for the pics its my memory card. Not only can I not download pics but it won't even let me delete any. Looks like I'll be getting a new one and soon.

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Guys I called Plaza Azteca in hampton and they can seat us together. But the place is a little noisy, not as bad as parradocks( no screaming little kids). The wife and I eat there regularly and they have never said anything about me carrying.

They need 2 or 3 days notice .

ODA 226

imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
Guys I called Plaza Azteca in hampton and they can seat us together. But the place is a little noisy, not as bad as parradocks( no screaming little kids). The wife and I eat there regularly and they have never said anything about me carrying.

Great place with great food!

Bubba Ron

imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:

Good luck on the 2 or 4 days notice - you never know who will or won't show on that particular day:(. Speaking of THAT day, what day are you suggesting? 7:00PM as usual? And can you post the address? Sign us up for two...oops, I mean "We're down":cool:....unless Jean has car trouble and one thing leads to another.....

C

ccloud43

imported post

We can do Tues but not wed. I am going to attempt to play softball wed night:uhoh:

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

[align=left]Tuesday is best for me. If they can make enchiladas with uncooked meat, maybe Danbus will show. :uhoh:

[/align]