• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater November OC Dinner

darthmord

imported post

I missed it. Our SCA meeting ran until almost 9pm so by the time we got there, there were only a couple of people left and they were talking in the parking lot.

Hope everyone had a good time.

MSC 45ACP

imported post

Sorry we didn't stick around longer. The girls wanted to go walk on the beach at the oceanfront. It was a school night. They did NOT want to get out of bed this morning... Food was good, Company great. I wish I had been able to get to the other end of the table and talk to some of the other folks.

DocKen

imported post

Wow...... I guess I wasn't good enough company!! :cry:;)

I'll have to bring the bette looking half next time!:celebrate

Was good to see everyone.... I'm sure I'll get faces and names figured out soon enough!