• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UN Small Arms Treaty?

rpyne

imported post

ixtow wrote:
I've never heard anyone who called him or herself a constitutional scholar have anything to say except that it means the opposite of what is written.
Well, I guess you've never met or heard of (the late) Rex Lee, Mike Lee, (the late) Cleon Skousen, Alan Keyes or Jerome Horowitz to name just a few. These, and many others, dedicated their lives to the study and preservation of The Constitution of the United States and the restoration of the United States to the principles enshrined in that Constitution. They have spent great amounts of time and effort working to stop treaties like CIFTA, NAFTA, etc., largely because of treaties being able to supersede the Constitution.

Article VI of the Constitution states:
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

Edit: spelling

KansasMustang

imported post

rodbender wrote:
KansasMustang wrote:
Ixtow, you said "it's lonely up there" you mean,,up here doncha? I'm pretty certain I'm not alone, at least I know you're up here too.
Mustang, There are a lot of us ona mountain of freedom. The real problem is, we are all on our own mountain and don't know how to make it all one mountain range. Someday......maybe.
Rodbender, this medium and several others will keep us informed. Glenn Beck said 2 years ago, that most of us were wandering around and wondering if we were alone. We're not alone and the Tea Party and town halls proved it. Keep your SA on orange and your ear to the ground, and your eyes open. The SWHTF sooner than most folks realize. The Boy Scout motto has always been my watchword.
Keep your powder dry!