• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Unofficial OC lunch Saturday Nov 18th at 1pm Rudy's BBQ Norman?

Joe in Norman

Looks like a few buddies from work will be making it. Tentatively one and another prolly for sure. The funny thing is at first they were thinking OC might not be the grestest idea. They have come into the light! :) My wife and kid will prolly be there also...

RugerP95DC

Are we going to try to sit together as one group? I hope they will the room for all of us to sit together.

Rudy's has long picnic style tables, with folding chairs, I went by and talked to the manager again yesterday to let him know our gathering is getting larger, although they do not reserve tables, they should be able to accomodate us all, especially with the OU game being away, and being later in the afternoon, he said he is looking forward to seeing the group and getting the buisness.