• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UPS STORE WON'T SHIP AMMO

8th ID

imported post

catass wrote:
Hellbilly wrote:
After seeing the narrow minded and arrogant attitude of some here I think we can forget about the training group and free range offer to members of this site.
They're not interested in dynamic movement drills with dis-honest people like us :(

Now, if you were talking about marksmanship masturbation, they'd be all about it :lol:
I'd just like to say, I never accused anyone of being dishonest, no matter how they choose to carry a weapon. "Can't we all just get along":DI will have to say that I would take offense to the "marksmanship masturabation" comment, but can't, because it's too funny...:)

Hef

imported post

There's a UPS store a minute's drive from my house and they had no problem shipping my Taurus PT745 back to Taurus for me. Never tried shipping ammo, but I doubt they'd have a problem with that either.

Hellbilly

imported post

catass wrote:
They're not interested in dynamic movement drills with dis-honest people like us :(

Now, if you were talking about marksmanship masturbation, they'd be all about it :lol:
Typical open carry range day ?

Show up at 11 am......go over script till 12 .......makeup and wardrobe till 1......... film open carry till 2 ........ pose for pictures , sign autographs till 3 .......shoot one magazine standing still at 3 yards , everyone tells everyone how fine their grouping was and a pat on the back for all .....end of range day. :D

Just curious but do open carry types also call the TV and newspapers when you go and exercise your right to vote ? Do you call the local TV each time you post on this forum exercising your right to free speech ? .... Do you call the local news when you are in court after getting arrested to have them film your right to a trial by jury of your peers? .....or is just when you want to show off your latest gun shop find ? ( Not a serious question ..I know the answer already. )

To stay on topic.....Natchez has some CCI blazer in stock and they have dropped the prices some from the last email I got from them. Still not cheap but a little better and UPS ( now thread is on topic ) will deliver it to you.