• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

**URGENT** on camera interview

T Vance

imported post

Here is the response I recieved from the host of that show, Rich. It's classy.

"Your paranoia is not worth my time and is why people like you give the rest of us the label KOOK. Nice job and nice attitude asshole. Do not email me any further"

Kimberguy

imported post

T Vance wrote:

"Your paranoia is not worth my time and is why people like you give the rest of us the label KOOK. Nice job and nice attitude @#$%. Do not email me any further"
what is the e-mail you got that from?

T Vance

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
T Vance wrote:

"Your paranoia is not worth my time and is why people like you give the rest of us the label KOOK. Nice job and nice attitude @#$%. Do not email me any further"
what is the e-mail you got that from?

Rich Michaels <richmichaels@richmichaels.com

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Get off this list that you and your pals are passing around.

You freaks give gunowners a bad name – KOOK.

If you show up where I’m eating carrying an AR15, you’ll have my Glock pointed at you as I don’t know your intentions.

If you really gave a shit, you’d be telling the truth and not repeating a lie about what I didn’t say based on a KOOK on your mail list. I know the law. Grow up. Send some money to the NRA. Truly defend the 2[sup]nd[/sup] Amendment instead of backing up a bunch of hillybilly show-offs. Help some Conservation or Hunter’s Groups.

How's that for a reasoned, rational, adult response?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Taurus850CIA wrote:

If you show up where I’m eating carrying an AR15, you’ll have my Glock pointed at you as I don’t know your intentions.

If you really gave a @#$%, you’d be telling the truth and not repeating a lie about what I didn’t say based on a KOOK on your mail list. I know the law. Grow up. Send some money to the NRA. Truly defend the 2[sup]nd[/sup] Amendment instead of backing up a bunch of hillybilly show-offs. Help some Conservation or Hunter’s Groups.

Not really a rational or recommended response IMO

Why would you point your gun at someone when you do NOT know there intentions nor have any reason to suspect they mean anyone any harm?

Yata hey

SpringerXDacp

imported post

elmer-fudd.gif
Rich, opening day of wabbit season 2009

T Vance

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Taurus850CIA wrote:

If you really gave a @#$%, you’d be telling the truth and not repeating a lie about what I didn’t say based on a KOOK on your mail list. I know the law. Grow up. Send some money to the NRA. Truly defend the 2[suP]nd[/suP] Amendment instead of backing up a bunch of hillybilly show-offs. Help some Conservation or Hunter’s Groups.

Why would you point your gun at someone when you do NOT know there intentions nor have any reason to suspect they mean anyone any harm?

Yata hey
Exactley. Sounds like HE'S THE KOOK! Why do people like him get their own shows?

mudvr1212

imported post

hmm...

Open carry meeting in front of the 94.9 "wadio" station. Show Mr. Fudd the legality of the cause.......

Wait, he's a KOOK and doesn't comprehend anything that he doesn't agree with. :banghead::cuss::uhoh:

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Taurus850CIA wrote:

If you really gave a @#$%, you’d be telling the truth and not repeating a lie about what I didn’t say based on a KOOK on your mail list. I know the law. Grow up. Send some money to the NRA. Truly defend the 2[sup]nd[/sup] Amendment instead of backing up a bunch of hillybilly show-offs. Help some Conservation or Hunter’s Groups.

Yata hey
Exactly. If he truly lives by this philosophy, I don't want to be in the same zip code as he is. Holy hotheadedness, Batman.:banghead:

springerdave

Northern lower & Keweenaw area, Michigan, USA
imported post

Could we wait to see what info Brian gets back from the FOIA before any more emails or letters are sent? Brian has said that he requested FOIA on that indecent . Lets find out what their "facts" say and then react to that info. Just say'n. You need factual info to get into a discussion with these people, if more and better facts come to light, they can be used to bolster our position. I wasn't there so I want to wait for the foia just to make sure, not that I don't believe what anyone said about what happened, but people see things from different prospective and so far there has been a lot of he-said-she-said and second hand info.springerdave.

T Vance

imported post

springerdave wrote:
Could we wait to see what info Brian gets back from the FOIA before any more emails or letters are sent? Brian has said that he requested FOIA on that indecent . Lets find out what their "facts" say and then react to that info. Just say'n. You need factual info to get into a discussion with these people, if more and better facts come to light, they can be used to bolster our position. I wasn't there so I want to wait for the foia just to make sure, not that I don't believe what anyone said about what happened, but people see things from different prospective and so far there has been a lot of he-said-she-said and second hand info.springerdave.

True. My email was composed of some obvious facts that I was able to see from the video, while some of my other "so-called facts" were based on testimonial of numerous OCer's were there. The only "so-called fact" I am up in the air about (not saying she isn't who she claims she is, or that she is lieing) is the story from the daughter of the manager of Ponderosa.

I can't wait to hear/see the evidence that is FOIAed!!! Hopefully it's not tampered with.

Taurus850CIA

imported post

springerdave wrote:
My letter to the radio show host was about his show, and what he said, not the incident, and basically said the same thing. Education and knowledge are power.

myusername

imported post

I love the "if you do that around me I'll pull out my Glock" crowd. Heard this about an open carry picnic pooh-pooer and from someone who claimed if my CPL weapon was accidentally exposed it would give them a reason to draw on me!?!?! Most of them are so annoying I would have to try very hard not to put several rounds in the COM if they even looked like thats what they were doing. "Well, officer, he threatened me and then pulled his gun" Giving a legal open carrier clear cause to defend themselves because of your ignorance and stupidity? Not a smart choice, but then, if they were smart they wouldn't be so dumb.

Bronson

imported post

Taurus850CIA wrote:

If you really gave a @#$%, you’d be telling the truth and not repeating a lie about what I didn’t say based on a KOOK on your mail list. I know the law. Grow up. Send some money to the NRA. Truly defend the 2[suP]nd[/suP] Amendment instead of backing up a bunch of hillybilly show-offs. Help some Conservation or Hunter’s Groups.

Did that response come from the radio stations email server? If so I'd report him to his bosses that he is misusing company email in order to threaten people who contact him about his show.

Bronson

T Vance