• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Use of tear gas is not allowed by military .. yet police still use it

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran
You're not anyone's teacher --Mod edited--

Your concise and overarchingly accurate statement about that particular poster leads me to once again wonder why members here continue to soil themselves wading through (and responding to) his/her diarrhea of posts. He/she has been banned before, and one wonders how long it will be until the repute of opencarry.org is raised by his/her next removal from the posting pool.

Last edited by a moderator:

solus

Your concise and overarchingly accurate statement about that particular poster leads me to once again wonder why members here continue to soil themselves wading through (and responding to) his/her diarrhea of posts. He/she has been banned before, and one wonders how long it will be until the repute of opencarry.org is raised by his/her next removal from the posting pool.

Dr Mark, et al., how bout let's just...

ban those we believe we disagree with,

ban those who have 'arbitrary' commentary,

ban those whose posting(s) seem rambling,

ban those who consistently response to anybody who challenge their post(s) with play ground insults and personal disparaging comments

ban those who whose post(s) have continued unsubstantiated misinformation...

ban those who continually repeat the same commentary in every post they put out here

ban those who are critical of others misspellings/grammatical deficiencies, aka typo(s)

ban those who uses bolded type to post

then Dr Mark, et al., you good folks can then enjoy discussing ???

sorry, do you not believe, it might be a tad boring if everyone in this world was on the same sheet of music singing the same stupid song...

thank goodness, i possess the cognitive ability to read every poster's information so i can personally decide if their contribution or commentary is germane to anything of relevance.

just put everyone on ignore Dr Mark...and enjoy the chat with yourself...

ipse

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned

For a guy who posted:

Open Carry Blood Drive...
Blood will flow in the streets!!

Your writing of the repute of opencarry.org being of concern is odd....coming from such a poster.

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran
Dr Mark, et al., how bout let's just...

ban those we believe we disagree with...

Do you honestly believe Grapeshot pushes the lock/ban button for any of those reasons? It's actually rule-based, despite your fantasy-derived reasons. Posters with a history of being banned have a high probability of continuing the pattern.

And I've put no one on ignore. I grew up with dogs pooping in the back yard, it's not difficult to spot and avoid.

Feel free to return to your OCDO raison d'etre... stalking the guy from Utah.