• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL Meeting 11/15/07 - Mason Govt. Center (Annandale)

TEX1N

imported post

Opsgear wrote:
yes sigman is me, if I wanted to be clever I wouldnt use the same computer, or I would be on my friends computer or at the library. :) anyway i just like to change my name around u know. For fun.
Wait, I'm confused, who's on first? Or is it what's on first? No, I think it's who's on first and what's on second...I don't know?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sShMA85pv8M

TEX1N

imported post

unrequited wrote:
Opsgear wrote:
has anyone stopped by the starbucks?
I thought you told me in PM that you were there but left early?

*shrug* I even wore the shoulder holster you kept asking me about.

If you couldn't make it fine, that's one thing, but if you just wanted to puff yourself up and back out, I don't know what the purpose would be.

Other than that, it was a fun time at Starbucks and after at the meeting. I don't like cake, but even that was good.

Opsgear wrote:
I had to go cuz I had no choice, if others see me with you guys I may be looked at as protestors. ANyway I love to see your holsters, i did find blackhawk harness but i dont know if my mag holder would fit on the harness? I do have flashlight holder. I have galco leather holster (expensive) for my sig but for my glock i have serpa. Next time just let me know when you guys are coming.
So you were there? Or not? I can't tell. You knew when and where we were coming. Why will next month be any different?

Opsgear wrote:
are u guys scared of something? Does those names bother you guys? Just wondering. Please feel free to introduce yourself if you see me because I dont usually go around introduce myself because I lay low often.
What do you mean by are we scared of something?!? I think the appropriate questions is are you scared of something? How are we suppose to introduce ourselves to you if you insist on remaining anonymous and evasive???

swatpro911 wrote:
who is Andrew [deleted]? i think i saw him at the starbucks he had no gun on him. Is he a new member?
I'm not understanding the purpose of this post, except to imply that you were at starbuck spying on those from this forum. A simple google search would tell you who he is and that he is not a new member. Plus how do you know what he wasn't carrying? Did you frisk him? Not everyone open carries, and a concealed handgun is just that, concealed! Just wondering, this seems like a pointless post.

TEX1N

imported post

swatpro911 wrote:
Dont get mad at me please! I was given the title swatpro so I lied it since. Anyway i will introduce myself at the next meet up
Swat, I'm not mad at you, just frustrated with the constant evasion that we have to deal with in your posts. If you want to ask us something, then ask it. Otherwise please cut back on the vague run-a-rounds that are so commonly attached to your name(s).

Edited for typos.

Marco

imported post

smile_zipit.gif

VAopencarry

imported post

unrequited wrote:
sigman2 wrote:
16 hrs a month? Dang thats damn good? Are u in military or law enforcement? Must be...
"Oh, my god! That's it! sigman2 is opsgear! opsgear is sigman2!… sigman2 is a man!!! OH MY GOD!!!"
You're no fun...............................:lol:

TEX1N

imported post

Agent19 wrote:
SNIP/EDIT
SP/OG/SM
I'm not mad at you, just frustrated with your posts.
your asking who's who and then making comments like you know who was there:question:
itmakes us (ME) wonderwhy you'rehere:question:
The name changing is offensive and is a troll/anti tool:exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::banghead:

I don't know what your motives are and want nothing to do with you.

Thanks,
A19
I guessing that you are talking about swat/ops/sig? For a second it sounded like that post was directed at me...