• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Vehicle Carry

protias

imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
RE: Glock34-

$3000:what:I could build 3 Bada$$ AR's with that kinda scratch! Altho, considering the rarity of that gun, one would think that's a fair price.
Like a 6.8mm AR? :D

Landose_theghost

imported post

protias wrote:
Landose_theghost wrote:

$3000:what:I could build 3 Bada$$ AR's with that kinda scratch! Altho, considering the rarity of that gun, one would think that's a fair price.
No, in a 5.56/.223, I never was a big fan of the 6.8mm, But I do think they have a kit that uses the FNS2000 type Mags in the 6.8mm, but like I said, I'm just not a fan.

protias

imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
protias wrote:
Landose_theghost wrote:

No, in a 5.56/.223, I never was a big fan of the 6.8mm, But I do think they have a kit that uses the FNS2000 type Mags in the 6.8mm, but like I said, I'm just not a fan.
Everyone has their preferences.

Landose_theghost

imported post

protias wrote:
Landose_theghost wrote:
protias wrote:
Landose_theghost wrote:

Everyone has their preferences.
Indeed, but I will meet you at the fact that the 6.8mm does have more stopping power than the 5.56 anyday of the week.

Lammie

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Wish you hadn't shown me that Doug. I've been salivating over a Luger for years. Unfortunately my wife has said 43 guns is enough. So I'll just look at the picture with lust.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

speaking of vehicle carry, you all hear about the bill that was introduced by Decker in the state ? It has a floor vote on Tuesday I think. has to do with "deer hunting" he wants to make it so, during deer hunting, you would not have to case your rifle in your vehicle when you are hunting. I learned about this today, on WTAQ 1360 AM /97.5 FM.