• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VT college carry and SCCC

AbNo

imported post

hsmith wrote:
I wouldn't put it past the Brady Campagin to have an agent provocateur there to "counter protest" a "pro gun" message

I also wouldn't put it past them to pay people to show up.

When I was working (read: volunteering) with Protest Warrior down in Florida, some 18 year old kid of indeterminate gender came by and asked us how much we were being paid.

It wandered off in a huff when we told it we weren't getting paid.

Did see it running around with the libs and communists later, though. :exclaim:

Neplusultra

imported post

mpg9999 wrote:
Dear Sir:

Is SCCCatVT submiting most of these editorials or are they spontaneous from the general student population? The ones I've read, except one perhaps, all have a strong progun or antiPEG position usually with some facts that I would expect few to know. Maybe the word is getting out?

mpg9999

imported post

Neplusultra wrote:
Dear Sir:

Is SCCCatVT submiting most of these editorials or are they spontaneous from the general student population? The ones I've read, except one perhaps, all have a strong progun or antiPEG position usually with some facts that I would expect few to know. Maybe the word is getting out?

I know some of them are SCCC members, and would guess that most of them are. At least the ones disputing PEG's claims.

Another article in the Roanoke Times

http://www.roanoke.com/news/nrv/wb/xp-158222

DoubleR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

mpg9999 wrote:

...which is...
Tech gun protest delayed 2 hours
The organizers of the anti-gun lie-in agreed not to interfere with the ceremony.

Totally disgusting to have a protest that day. I don't have the words for those people.

Edit-I also think that VT better get rid of Larry Hincker. First, part of this whole tradgedy is on his hands. Secondly, he is single-handedly approving this "demonstration", as it follows his personal agenda, too.

vt357