• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Walmart Policy for OC?

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
Visiting Wal-mart is like cutting into a little slice of Oddball America. If you have never seen www.peopleofwalmart.com, you are missing out on pure comedy.

In the past 2 weeks, I have visited 3 different Richmond area Wal-marts, picking up things for the business. I've been there on several occassions and during different times. Quite a number of visits have been from 11pm-2am. The people I have encountered have been....interesting.

Last night, I was apparently shopping with Chris Brown, the singer at the Short Pump Wal-mart. Sure wish I could tell you what he sings, but alas, I can't.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Visiting Wal-mart is like cutting into a little slice of Oddball America. If you have never seen www.peopleofwalmart.com, you are missing out on pure comedy.

In the past 2 weeks, I have visited 3 different Richmond area Wal-marts, picking up things for the business. I've been there on several occassions and during different times. Quite a number of visits have been from 11pm-2am. The people I have encountered have been....interesting.

Last night, I was apparently shopping with Chris Brown, the singer at the Short Pueremp Wal-mart. Sure wish I could tell you what he sings, but alas, I can't.

I went there to get a video the other night (morning) and wore my video glasses. I was amazed that I was not the only one wearing sunglasses.

t33j

Did someone say Walmart??

The Virginian-Pilot
© July 27, 2010
YORK COUNTY

A two-hour standoff in a York County Walmart ended Tuesday afternoon when a man stabbed his ex-girlfriend, critically wounding her, law officials said.

Authorities responded about 12:40 p.m. to a report of a stabbing at the store's optical center, said Sgt. Dennis Ivey of the York/Poquoson Sheriff's Office.

A deputy discovered a man holding a woman at knife-point, Ivey said. The man told the deputy to get back or he would cut the woman.

Authorities began two hours of negotiation with the man, but he stabbed the woman before surrendering, Ivey said.

The woman, an optical center employee, was taken to Riverside Regional Medical Center in Newport News, where she is in critical condition, Ivey said.

James Perry Davis, 49, of the 1000 block of 26th St. in Newport News, is charged with malicious wounding and abduction, he said.

The Walmart was evacuted soon after the woman was taken hostage, Ivey said, and no one else was injured.

TFred

Last night, I was apparently shopping with Chris Brown, the singer at the Short Pump Wal-mart. Sure wish I could tell you what he sings, but alas, I can't.
He's from Tappahannock, and rumor has it that I went to HS with his mom, but I don't know who she is, so I can't say for sure. I don't tell just anyone that he is from my home town... so don't spread it around. ;)

BTW, he's the guy that got all the news a while back for beating up on his girlfriend, Rihanna.

TFred