• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WALSH: Why are some people so gun-crazy?

unreconstructed1

imported post

Weak 9mm wrote:
That letter was top notch. Of course she'll rationalize it away with her anti-gun propoganda. You know, the fact that we're all going to be killed with our own firearms.

propaganda? no, it's true... it's all true. just today, my .380 handgun and my 9mm ( both guns of the evil black assault cariety) broke loose and came roaming through the house.... thankfully, my little .22 got my attention by tugging at my pants leg! I turned around and saw that the 2 guns were cocking each other, so I quickly scolded them and tehy ran back to teh bedroom with their extractors tucked below their trigger guards....

I locked them back up and gave my .22 a treat for being such a good little gun....

:celebrate

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

unreconstructed1 wrote:
Weak 9mm wrote:
That letter was top notch. Of course she'll rationalize it away with her anti-gun propoganda. You know, the fact that we're all going to be killed with our own firearms.

propaganda? no, it's true... it's all true. just today, my .380 handgun and my 9mm ( both guns of the evil black assault cariety) broke loose and came roaming through the house.... thankfully, my little .22 got my attention by tugging at my pants leg! I turned around and saw that the 2 guns were cocking each other, so I quickly scolded them and tehy ran back to teh bedroom with their extractors tucked below their trigger guards....

I locked them back up and gave my .22 a treat for being such a good little gun....

:celebrate
:D:D:D:D

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

BobCav wrote:
SNIP Too bad you didn't catch it on video...

TheHello Kitty gungot it on video, but the Charter Arms Bulldog blackmailedher into erasing it by threatening to reportthe timeshe let a mouse-gunsteal some cheese. :)

LeagueOf1291

imported post

Beckums Walsh thinks it's strange for people to make a statement about the 2A by open carrying. She examines their character and expresses the opinion that they are weirdos. Boors. Overcompensators.

I'd like to know if she examines the character of people who make statements about the free press under the first amendment, or people who march for civil rights under the fourteenth, or people who rally for the right to abort babies under the, uh, what is it, "penumbra?"

Skeptic

Founder's Club Member
imported post

LeagueOf1291 wrote:
Beckums Walsh thinks it's strange for people to make a statement about the 2A by open carrying. She examines their character and expresses the opinion that they are weirdos. Boors. Overcompensators.

I'd like to know if she examines the character of people who make statements about the free press under the first amendment, or people who march for civil rights under the fourteenth, or people who rally for the right to abort babies under the, uh, what is it, "penumbra?"
Not just "penumbra" rights - but the right for those "penumbra" rights to be paid for by the government and be totally unregulated in any way shape or form, to avoid the spectre of "back alley abortions"

What about the people who have been forced to go to back alley weapon dealers?