• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Was told that the Washington State Convention Center is Private Property

Freedom1Man

Either that or just list the current state of things there, in addition to posting them as things occurred. My suggestions were made in order to possibly help/give the matter broader understanding and visibility.

My court-involved doings have gotten so large I took a similar route so casual readers could see the state of things easily.

Hey, it was just my 2 cents - no biggie either way. :D
Will take it into consideration.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Freedom1Man

Latest news, was contacted by my public defender and was told that the persecutor will be moving to dismiss the charges against me.

About frilling time, I say.

Freedom1Man

Which basically allows the flaming liberal first judge's trampling of rights statement that a CPL required means the gun must be concealed stand uncorrected. There won't be anything on the record to show he was wrong, only that the prosecutor didn't want to waste any more time/money on it. I suppose, those, you can still file a civil lawsuit?
The superior court overturned the orginal conviction based on the fact that the libtard judge lied to the jury.