• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WCI filed a Federal Lawsuit today against the City of Brookfield and 4 officers

Motofixxer

Now everyone repeat after me "IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE" Why are there some things an adult official can't understand, when a 14 yr old can? Oh probably because typically the 14yr olds haven't developed the bias' that adults have.

paul@paul-fisher.com

I guess I'm rather confused. The Brookfield lawsuit for MKEGal is cruising along but there has been no activity since 6/3/10 for the GFSZ suit.

IANAL but has the ball been dropped? I would assume not but I don't know why 2 cases filed in the same court district are proceeding at VASTLY different rates.

Hopefully someone can help me out.

Last edited:

BROKENSPROKET

But that is the thing, no action since 6/3/10. There can be behind the scene negotiations I suppose but no papers filed, no hearings, nothing.

I know there was an intent by WCI to slow the process down waiting for the McDonald decision, but now that has passed, I don't know. I have no idea how these things work. I am not versed in the lawsuit process.