• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

well need help writing a letter to emagin in canton

rvd4now

got an update

Demetrius, my apologies for the late response. I did receive your voicemail as well and I wasn’t ignoring you – I’ve just been tied up with other business. I had a chance to discuss this topic with our owner and while we understand your position and have a better understanding about Michigan’s laws regarding the open carry of guns, we are going to hold fast on our decision of not allowing guns to be openly carried at any of our facilities. We’ll bow to your expertise in the areas of Michigan’s gun laws but we’d ask that you respect our wishes (no guns allowed). We’ll no longer debate with you or other open carry advocates about this topic and we will simply have to agree to disagree on this topic. Thank you.

Chris Brandt

Sr. V.P. of Operations

Emagine Entertainment/Cinema Hollywood

44425 West 12 Mile Rd.

Novi, MI 48377

Ph 248.468.2990, Ext 104

Fax 248.468.2995