• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What an idiot!

TOF

Dang Ixtow, I know you rile them up on occasion but it is certainly comical to see you blamed, being the 38th poster, for starting this mess.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
The word is offensive to a group of people who did not ask to be born that way. I was simply asking the individual if he was aware of that. Do you insult people out of a desire to not be politically correct?

I can not control how something I say is offensive to others. Offense is in the eye of the beholder. Personal feelings can only be controlled by the individual.

OC offends some people, I OC, therefore I offend.

Last edited:

StogieC

Campaign Veteran
Dang Ixtow, I know you rile them up on occasion but it is certainly comical to see you blamed, being the 38th poster, for starting this mess.

LOL

I'm not blaming him for starting it. This thread went off the rails instantly.

eye95

Just a clarification: The original title of the thread was not "What an idiot!" The mods changed the last word. The original last word in the title is what sent the thread careening in the direction it went--in the direction of discussing that word.

OldCurlyWolf

Just an observation, but the last two words in your post provide an interesting juxtaposition to the words in your sig.

I think its a John Wayne quote.

eye95,

I see no problem.

Daylen,

The precise words but not the concept. I was using the concept over 10 years before the movie. The origin of it goes back so many years that its origin is unknown.

Old Grump

Talk about thread drift, don't any of you know who wrote that piece and why he slanted it that way? Robert J. Walker is the former president of Handgun Control, Inc. (now known as the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence), and helped to lead the fight for passage of the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act of 1993 and the 1994 federal assault-weapons ban. He is currently executive vice president of the Population Institute. He is just about as far left and outside the mainstream as he can be and not be part of the politburo. Or do you just like to fight with each other and not bother with the subject matter? I don't care, I'm just curious.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Talk about thread drift, don't any of you know who wrote that piece and why he slanted it that way? Robert J. Walker is the former president of Handgun Control, Inc. (now known as the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence), and helped to lead the fight for passage of the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act of 1993 and the 1994 federal assault-weapons ban. He is currently executive vice president of the Population Institute. He is just about as far left and outside the mainstream as he can be and not be part of the politburo. Or do you just like to fight with each other and not bother with the subject matter? I don't care, I'm just curious.

That's pretty much what I was trying to point out, but I suppose if you don't waste time reading the inane ravings of a far left imbecile you aren't a "grown up".:rolleyes:

Being concise is one thing, being an a$$#0!3 is another.