• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What will be your CC weapon of choice?

Wetworx

When away from my " rights denied " state , I carry either my Kimber tactical ultra , or my PF-9 .

I don't know about others here but I have way to much extra padding for a full size gun to be close to comfortable or even mildly uncomfortable.

I'm a big guy and understand what you mean, but may I suggest you try out the Comp-Tac CTAC? That holster is awesome! It holds my Springfield TRP Operator comfortably all day! I also have a Comp-Tac MTAC (that is also nice, but not quite as comfortable as the CTAC) and a Crossbreed Supertuck (again nice, but not as nice as the CTAC, IMHO) and they are great, but the CTAC wins when it comes to my full-size 1911 carry, even for us big boys!!! :)

xmanhockey7

For CC my Glock 22 in a Galco Miami Classic shoulder rig (horizontal) and/or a Ruger LCP.

FireStar M40

FireStar M40

The same one I've been carrying for the past 20 years.

FireStar M40

Attachments

• FireStar M40-2.jpg
    FireStar M40-2.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 118

MilProGuy

First post

Hi folks!

This is my first post as a new member.

In hot weather when I'm wearing a T-shirt and cargo pants, I carry my Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .380 pistol in an Uncle Mike's pocket holster.

smithwessonbodyguard380.jpg

In cooler weather, I carry my Taurus PT740 Slim in a Blackhawk belt holster.

740slim.jpg

I'm pleased to be a member of this forum, and hope to learn if it is legal to open carry in Mississippi or not. I've not seen anything in the law that indicates it is legal, however.

Some of my buddies on TaurusArmed.net seem to think that I am mistaken; so here I am, ready to be educated!

I carry concealed with a Mississippi Firearms Permit.

45acpForMe

Hi folks!

This is my first post as a new member.

:
:

I'm pleased to be a member of this forum, and hope to learn if it is legal to open carry in Mississippi or not. I've not seen anything in the law that indicates it is legal, however.

Some of my buddies on TaurusArmed.net seem to think that I am mistaken; so here I am, ready to be educated!

I carry concealed with a Mississippi Firearms Permit.

The maps show Mississippi as a licensed carry state:

http://www.opencarry.org/opencarry.html

http://www.opencarry.org/ms.html

http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/mississippi.pdf

http://www.nraila.org/statelawpdfs/MSSL.pdf

Read up and know your laws and how to exercise your rights. :) Welcome to the site!

Cava3r4

Kimber Polymer TArget 1911 with target sights and it holds 14 +1 rounds of 45 ACP.
I have it loaded with Remington Golden Sabers 230 grain hollow points +P loads because that is the bullets the local police dept carries!
I carries very nicely in a comp-tac IWB holster and an IHL gun belt.
HTH
Bob

ElectricianLU58

i carry a Kimber Ultra CDP II. it is stock, except for Alumagrips slimline grips and Wilson Combat magazines.

it looks better with the stock magazines in it, but i never carry with them.

Last edited:

esteban

My UN family

USA MAV88
USAx4
Hungarian AMD65
Bulgarian MAK
Argentine Bersa CC
Brazilian Taurusx4
Russian Saiga12
Austrian G19 w/33rd mag

a pt709 or a pt738 is always on me even in pj's