• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What would Wisconsin's be?

Outdoorsman1

Well, the bad news is that Utah already has the 1911!
http://www.npr.org/2011/01/27/133280682/Plans-For-Utah-State-Gun-Spark-Outrage

And if wave had their way, the official gun would be this.
catsup-gun209-7-2010202-18-29_t_330.jpg

I personally think that Glock has a lack of class. It is so common that every rapper in the lower 48 owns at least 3. Now if you went with something like the Taurus Judge, I think I could live with that.

Taurus Judge 6 1/2" barrel....They could use mine for the photos...Unloaded and in my hand of course...

Outdoorsman1

LR Yote 312

My suggestion for Wisconsin's gun....Win Model 94 .30-30win

The .30-30win has dropped more deer than any other cartridge hands down.

I would even venture its dropped more deer than many other cartridges combined.
Mention the words thirty-thirty and the first image mentally pictured would have to be the Ol' 94....

LR Yote