• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

PistolPackingMomma

ashamed-puppy.jpg

PistolPackingMomma

I was just trying to help *sniffle* They were melting and I didn't want the ice cream getting all over y'all's guns. So really, you should reward me for an act of civic duty! :lol:

DrakeZ07

I was just trying to help *sniffle* They were melting and I didn't want the ice cream getting all over y'all's guns. So really, you should reward me for an act of civic duty! :lol:

You get one fwee hug, a basket of pink kitty muffins, and a Desert Eagle shaped Hershey's bar.

09jisaac

Are you asking what I would do for a Klondike bar and reasonably expect one in return?

OR

The most I am willing to do for a Klondike bar?

Welp, if in for a penny, in for a pound.

**Starts applying liberal amounts of make-up and dons a cowboy hat**

View attachment 7982

Jack House

You^ get a Klondike Bar.:lol:

You get one fwee hug, a basket of pink kitty muffins, and a Desert Eagle shaped Hershey's bar.
"Holy hell, what are you going to do with that gun? :shocker:"

"Eat it. ;)"

There was a movie that had Randy Travis in it, it was set around Christmas I think. Travis is doing something, I don't remember what, when he goes to pick up some girl, I think she was pregnant and can't remember why he went to get her. Whenever he gets to her place, she holds him at gun point and there's a lot of blah blah blah. Eventually she decides to leave with him and he asks her something along the lines of what are you going to do with that gun, and she responds "eat it, it's licorice." I tried to find a video of the scene, but despite what they say, you can't find everything on the internet. Hell, I can't even figure out what movie it was.

Jack House

Would you recognize the movie if you saw the name? Here is a list of movies in which Randy Travis acted.
I spent a bit a bit of time trying to figure it out last night before I went to bed. I think I was wrong about it being a Randy Travis movie, I think it was Christmas Comes To Willow Creek. Not sure why I was so convinced that it was a Randy Travis movie. But CCTWC matches what I remember and what I was thinking the film was about.

In the movie, dude's wife leaves him because he doesn't want kids and she's pregnant. Dude and Dude's brother, hereto after referred to as Dude Bro, are truck drivers and they're hired by a family friend to deliver one/truck loads of... something to Willow Creek. They have to drive from Cali to Alaska and some where along the way they stop and pick up Dude's (now) super pregnant wife. For whatever reason, I was thinking that she was really depressed and if this is the movie, I can see why.

Can't verify, the movie is old, if I have a copy it's on VHS and I have my insanely massive VHS collection spread across multiple storage sites. Since I only have my cellphone for internet, 'acquiring' it really isn't an option. Because of it's age and relative obscurity, I highly doubt my local BB has a copy. Though I'll definitely check Tuesday.