• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What's with the delay in the Ferguson cop grand jury verdict?

NosePicker

I heard some evidence today that appears to support Wilsons contention that Brown ran from him but then stopped and came back at him. There was significant blood evidence found almost 15 feet passed the body of Brown. This indicates that Brown ran after being shot and was bleeding, then stopped, leaving blood drops on the ground, and then came back towards Wilson, getting shot again and then dropping.

mikeyb

What credibility do you have at all? Have you ever been on a grand jury to know how they really work?

He's seen it on television. CourTV. The coverage is excellent. You'd be surprised on how much you pick up.

:lol: rehash of Days of Thunder line.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I heard some evidence today that appears to support Wilsons contention that Brown ran from him but then stopped and came back at him. There was significant blood evidence found almost 15 feet passed the body of Brown. This indicates that Brown ran after being shot and was bleeding, then stopped, leaving blood drops on the ground, and then came back towards Wilson, getting shot again and then dropping.

Unfortunately, blood drops are not numbered chronologically. Could be he was shot at close range, moved back and stopped, and moved back again, and then stumbled forward.

Again, its the defendant's word of the events ~ not to be given much weight at all.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Its a fluid like all others subject to fluid dynamics. However, expert testimony is usually required. No experts gave testimony to the grand jury to my knowledge.
Therefore your comments have no validity beyond speculation that is not supported.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Therefore your comments have no validity beyond speculation that is not supported.

Disagree .. no expert testified .. therefore the testimony given by the DEFENDANT really should not be afforded any weight ~ and further statements by the DA (who is looking worse and worse from what I read)? Seems like he was acting as a defense counsel rather than a DA.

I really don't care what outcomes are ... I care about due process being served because even if the result is good or bad, if due process was not served its junk and offensive to our justice system.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I am pretty sure you are the one flattering yourself.

People who want to overthrow the gov't don't putz around and try to change the gov't or law through the processes allowed by law.

what evidence do you have to support the claim that I am trying to overthrow the gov't. And what gov't?

A post that I thought was in jest but yet one that you persist in addressing.

WalkingWolf

Those pesky colonist who nullified British rule went on to overthrow their government.

And they used violent means, and targeted subjects loyal to the crown. It was no cake walk like public schools would like to make it.

This is no longer the late 18th century, but make no mistake, most revolutions are violent, and innocent people and property are destroyed. No it is not right, and I would hate to see it, but see it we will if the Gov keeps pushing. It is history that cannot be ignored.

sudden valley gunner

And they used violent means, and targeted subjects loyal to the crown. It was no cake walk like public schools would like to make it.

This is no longer the late 18th century, but make no mistake, most revolutions are violent, and innocent people and property are destroyed. No it is not right, and I would hate to see it, but see it we will if the Gov keeps pushing. It is history that cannot be ignored.

Yep, its perspective and focus, people are led by race baiters and statist to focus on the wrong issues.

And it absolutely is the governments fault. So even when they do something "not wrong" the people have had enough because of all the wrongs done. And they did plenty wrong in this situation, like having the prosecutor involved in the Grand Jury, The officers actions were idiotic, they leave a body in the neighborhood for hours reminiscent of what tyrants and occupiers do as a reminder to the local population what happens when you mess with the elite ruling class. The media releases and reports designed to be dishonest by the local authorities, the attack of protesters and media, while letting a town burn and doing nothing to serve and protect those who have the money stolen to pay for their services.

Look at those who cry you weren't there, when it comes to the cop but ironically ignore that reasoning equally applies to the whole situation and to Brown's actions too.

I don't give a rats ass about Brown and how bad a person he was, he doesn't have coercive monopolization of force and the backing of the state, the scary people are the ones who do.