• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where Did You Carry Today And How Did It Go

Richieg150

OC'ed in Fun House Pizza, Home Depot jn Lees Summit. Subway, and Phillips 66 in Lone Jack No issues. I did get a strange look in Fun House Pizza by some elder lady patrons until they saw me helping my cute as a button 4yr old Grand Daughter up and down on the riding toy horses

Had had similar reactions from people while OC with my granddaughter with me also. Its amazing how peoples perception changes in instances like this.

kcgunfan

Since I'm almost never without my kids, I think that's a good part of the reason why I've never been hassled.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Renegadez

I told my neighbor about my experience at Fun House Pizza he OC'ed there on Saturday afternoon he also has a cute 3 yr daughter. Him and the wife went in with daughter when he went up to get his pizza the owner was in the kitchen and he said to my neighbor there's children out there be careful and have a good day. i believe the owner is a vet. There is also a sign outside that says Do not enter with your pants sagging down NO ONE WANT TO SEE YOUR UNDERWEAR under that is says exception 3 year olds and under!!!! LMAO that sign was awesome but no signs saying NO firearms. This place now may well be our Friday evening spot for pizza and Grand Kids time.

JEStucker

I told my neighbor about my experience at Fun House Pizza he OC'ed there on Saturday afternoon he also has a cute 3 yr daughter. Him and the wife went in with daughter when he went up to get his pizza the owner was in the kitchen and he said to my neighbor there's children out there be careful and have a good day. i believe the owner is a vet. There is also a sign outside that says Do not enter with your pants sagging down NO ONE WANT TO SEE YOUR UNDERWEAR under that is says exception 3 year olds and under!!!! LMAO that sign was awesome but no signs saying NO firearms. This place now may well be our Friday evening spot for pizza and Grand Kids time.

Is this the location that used to be Pappi's? Been meaning to get in there and try it, I always like Fun House. Nearest one to me (Lee's Summit Rd, 23rd St in Independence) is carryout/delivery only and I don't think they do delivery anymore.

Renegadez

Is this the location that used to be Pappi's? Been meaning to get in there and try it, I always like Fun House. Nearest one to me (Lee's Summit Rd, 23rd St in Independence) is carryout/delivery only and I don't think they do delivery anymore.

Yep is the old pappis iwas sorry to see it but i do believe thisfunhouse delivers I'm just not show sure of the radius