• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where is OC going? What can be done to help the cause?

wrightme

imported post

smokingmem wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
smokingmem wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
smokingmem wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
smokingmem wrote:
sand in your clit
Pure class.
I learned it by watching you DAD.
Ah, so your username is a homophobic reference to some union of Mark and myself.

While I'm flattered Mark would have me, I'm yet perplexed why you're not banned?

Nope, i viewed it, in one regards, as a possible melding of the two greatest minds on the OC front. i considered it a compliment.
So mental unions can sire offspring? Nice try. Once again, you make no sense and I have no idea what you are referring to.

Come on, admit it. You're trolling, and your homophobic username was meant to be degrading and insulting. It will be gone, soon enough. Right, it worked so well the first time.

What I don't get is why do you need attention from this board? There's thousands others out there. Why this fascination with Mark? Train Wreck.
But, in this case, you are causing the train wreck. Similar to the fascination an arsonist gets with the fires he lights. You cause the wreck, and enjoy the show.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

wrightme wrote:
smokingmem wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
smokingmem wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
smokingmem wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
smokingmem wrote:
sand in your clit
Pure class.
I learned it by watching you DAD.
Ah, so your username is a homophobic reference to some union of Mark and myself.

While I'm flattered Mark would have me, I'm yet perplexed why you're not banned?

Nope, i viewed it, in one regards, as a possible melding of the two greatest minds on the OC front. i considered it a compliment.
So mental unions can sire offspring? Nice try. Once again, you make no sense and I have no idea what you are referring to.

Come on, admit it. You're trolling, and your homophobic username was meant to be degrading and insulting. It will be gone, soon enough. Right, it worked so well the first time.

What I don't get is why do you need attention from this board? There's thousands others out there. Why this fascination with Mark? Train Wreck.
But, in this case, you are causing the train wreck. Similar to the fascination an arsonist gets with the fires he lights. You cause the wreck, and enjoy the show.

Oh no buddy. the "mem incident" was a train wreck long before i got here. The problem is until recently, this board was full of mem Kool-Aide drinkers. A few people with different views of the same argument came on, and people got their feathers ruffled.

My arguments on here have very little to do with the man, the myth, the legend, mem. However, becasue so many here idolize him, in this area, he has become the prima facea face of OC. My opinon is that is a negative thing for OC and gun owners. Until someone with more tact and oratory skills comes along, i guess we are stuck with hi,m.

because of his cult status with a few, they bandwagon togather to defend him whenever someone opposes his views.

wrightme

imported post

smokingmem wrote:
Oh no buddy. the "mem incident" was a train wreck long before i got here. The problem is until recently, this board was full of mem Kool-Aide drinkers. A few people with different views of the same argument came on, and people got their feathers ruffled.

My arguments on here have very little to do with the man, the myth, the legend, mem. However, becasue so many here idolize him, in this area, he has become the prima facea face of OC. My opinon is that is a negative thing for OC and gun owners. Until someone with more tact and oratory skills comes along, i guess we are stuck with hi,m.

because of his cult status with a few, they bandwagon togather to defend him whenever someone opposes his views.
Your opinion is simply that. An opinion. It does not make it better or worse than mine or that of another. And when you present in the manner which you use here, you surely ARE going to "ruffle feathers."
You are the train wreck, and your failure to recognize how you look in this forum is a lack of self-examination. Do go and attempt to look at your content in your posts here and see if you can identify where you have presented yourself as an
asshat.gif
In addition, you did it under the identity of LE in LA, as a representative of that group. Whether you admit it or not, you are perpetuating the stereotype of LE as egotistical strong-arms who trample on the Rights of law-abiding citizens.
Your continuation here after a ban, with a moniker that identifies as a blend of two persons who you have reviled in these very threads doesn't provide you in a better light. Your continual snide comments do not help either.

I would not be surprised if those in your neck of the woods hope to never need to deal with you in any official capacity after the way you have presented yourself here. Should that not matter to you one wit, continue. Should it matter to you how others view cops, change.