• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where is the signup thread for durand?

fozzy71

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
Sorry that I can't attend this one Lil...maybe next time.  Have fun. 

This

Hopefully I can work out a ride if you do it again in May for RR Days. Although I usually try and avoid Durand on RR Days weekend. :cool:

lapeer20m

imported post

We all met at the park. Police made their presence known, but did not bother any of us. After a while, we got in our cars and drove to subway. We were all standing in line when a police suv pulled in. He came inside and stood in line behind us. We ordered our food, he ordered his, and there were no words spoken between any open carrier and the officer. Looks like he happened to stop there just to get lunch. After he ordered, he was on his way.

As it should be.

I would like to thank the police departments for being so professional.

lil_freak_66

imported post

fozzy71 wrote:
lapeer20m wrote:
We all met at the park. Police made their presence known, .....

All 3 of them? :p

i saw 1 durand cop drive by 2 or 3 times on patrol.

and then 2 state cops a few blocks down the road shortly before the event started.

the officer that was at subway is a vernon cop,and is actually a family friend.

dozens of people saw us,nobody got scared,ran away...or any of that

so are you guys interested in a RR days event? its the middle of may.

id also like to say thanks to dansjeep2000 for helping to set this up,and having the proper answer to just about any questions that were asked.

DetroitBiker

imported post

Where is the signup thread for durand?
[line]
And where is the Official launch of U.F.O. thread? whats going on here?:banghead:

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
i am here at the event area.

right now im an hour early,those of you close by dont hesitate to come early!

good day out,sunny...should be a good day.

look for the white trailblazer w/ a black stripe running down the center.

c yall soon!
I wanted to go, but family stuff kept me away. :( That, and having to get some sleep because I work weekends and nights. :(

lil_freak_66

imported post

yeah understood,alot of people backed out due to weather concerns and last minute easter plans,half of our confirmed attendee's didnt show up.

RR Days is going to be anOC event,most likely May 15th, however its being discussed in private with the board about MOCpossibly setting up a vendor table to pass out info(in which case the board would take responsibility for setting up the event)similar to the cabelas events,instead of a simple meet and greet.

weshould know in the next few days what is going to happen with it,and then an event thread will be posted.