• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Which candidate for governor openly advocates for constitutional carry?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by grapeshot

the most difficult times and worst laws came about during times of democratic leadership.
true statement
More correctly and precisely, I should have capitalized Democratic though.

ron73440

Give freedom a chance.

I really can't bring myself to vote for Republicans anymore, Bush was not conservative, but because he was a Republican, the other R's in government were more than happy to vote for his entitlement spending, not to mention the bailouts started with him.

The harder I look, the less difference I see.

I hope Rand Paul and some of the other new Republicans (Cruz, Lee, Amash and a few others)can change this, but the established R's seem to love big government and oversea intervention just as much as President Obama.

Thundar

I really can't bring myself to vote for Republicans anymore, Bush was not conservative, but because he was a Republican, the other R's in government were more than happy to vote for his entitlement spending, not to mention the bailouts started with him.

The harder I look, the less difference I see.

I hope Rand Paul and some of the other new Republicans (Cruz, Lee, Amash and a few others)can change this, but the established R's seem to love big government and oversea intervention just as much as President Obama.

The treatment of Ron Paul supporters in Virginia in the 2012 Republican nomination process seems to argue against the Virginia Republican Party having a liberty focused faction. The neocons have gutted libertarian roots and replaced them with ruthless power hungry statists.

Last edited: