• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who are you crazy gun carriers???

Diesel-n-Lead

imported post

• 30-somethingcollege professor
  • Honorably discharged US Navy AC
  • Volunteer Police Officer
  • Former civilian SAR volunteer
  • Former Armored truck guard (4 yrs.)
  • Former EMT (6 years in South Central LA)
  • Home owner/husband/father/concerned citizen who takes personal responsibility for my and my family's safety and security.
  • I've been shooting since my hands could reach all the way around the grip.
  • Most importantly: LAW-ABIDING, RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNER

RennieGuns

imported post

40-year-old medical admin, major history buff, Renaissance Faire actor, seamstress,devotee of the fiber arts (spinning, weaving, dyeing, felting, etc.). Married 17 years to a very sweet man, homeowner, 2 Siamese cats. In full support of the 2nd Ammendment!

Ranchero

imported post

1. Father & husband
  2. Ex-Cowboy (Stuck in the city now)
  3. Responsable Gun Owner.
  4. Realtor (Last year I sold "2nd. Ammendment Ranch")
  5. Notary Public (FREE Noraty service to Open Carriers <Must UOC to signing>,)
  6. Real estate trainer (my students are allowed to UOC @ class)
  7. Heinz 57
  8. Photodesign (open carry signs and cards)
  9. Patriot