• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who needs a gun in a Court Building?

Devils Advocate

imported post

marshaul wrote:
I fail to see how the context makes what you said any less of a trolling remark. Every time I read it, I wonder what you're doing on this forum.

You didn't say that. You implied we would start shooting each other, which is no better an argument than our claiming court is not safe, without evidence.

Actually, you said "when you all (the members of this forum?) start shooting each other". You didn't say you wouldn't want to be in the middle of the shooting if it happened, you said we were going to cause the shooting.

Devils Advocate wrote:
I noticed there are no moderators and this is a first for me. Every other board I have visited has them. This is probably why some people can play school yard bullyhere and pick on others for fun.
I'm not trying to bully you. I have no authority here that you lack.

You fail to understand what is being said by me as youwant to read it your own way. Notgiving any credit to a fellow gun owner just because I do not believe in what you believe in.

Now you think I should not be here because I do not have a problem with court room security? I am here because I like to open carry and want to learn more. Why is this such a problem for you? Why are YOU here? Oh. you are here to screw with new members and bully them to teach them a lesson.

I said "What if you decide to open up and take out the judge? "

I was talking about you and you alone in court. Not the members of this board. Your failure to comprehend and read what was being said is part of the problem. You see what you want to see and not read and understand what points are being made. You want to find fault in what I say so you can call me a troll.

And you sir are a cyber bully. A bully does not need any authority to pick on people. They just do what they like and with no moderators here you are free to bully others.

I still do not see how calling me a troll is playing Devils Advocate either. You did not present opinions from either side.All you did was fight to help one member be right and another wrong. You fail to see we are on the same side with different opinions.

What itcomes down to is this board has somemean people who want to crush those that have a different opinions. Only when another member calls you on it doyou stop and play like it was just a game. Trying to save face.

You are nothing but a cyber bully.