• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why do you guys leave an empty magazine in during UOC

Hayashi Killian

imported post

There's a reason why I suggested you paint the snap cap in a very obvious color. That way you can tell before you run your drills or before you take the magazine outside that it's Go/No-Go.

Cameron

imported post

I really like the snap caps made by A-Zoom. They're red already so it's clear that they are safe. They're slightly lighter than a real bullet, but if you load a full mag with A-Zoom's you can be safe and have close (close enough) to real weight to do your practice.