• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wild West Academy CPL classes

budlight

well I did have the pleasure of meeting Mr Cortis and honestly he was a joke.
He wears 5 ID lanyards, I sat in on a portion of a class of his and all he did was speak about himself.
When I asked him for a business card he pulled a stack out of his pocket and gave me 5
2 for WWA
1 for Mark Cortis bedroom photography
2 for mark cortis medicinal marijuana caregiver.

I cannot believe he is on the gunboard

That was a good laugh. Does he promote guns and marijuana at the same time?

Michigander

it seems like some people will complain when you have too many jobs and complain when you don't have enough...

Complaining that Mark has too many jobs (which he both enjoys tremendously and supports his family with) is absurd, and wreaks personal issues.

It has become abundantly clear that Beerme wishes to troll to slander Mark, in spite of the lengthy disagreements from those of us who know Mark, as well as Mark himself. If there is a legitimate question someone brings up about the character of a person in the small arms community, this forum would likely be a great place to discuss it. In this instance, it is clearly petty nonsense not really worthy of discussion and debate over truth vs fiction, because it has been made clear time and time again that Beerme's take on Mark is utterly fictional. Rather than debate anything or otherwise be hostile, I feel we should be sorry for Beerme being in whatever situation it is that has lead him to act as he does.

EDA50

Mad Hatter wrote:
I actually knew everything I needed to know prior to taking my class.
He did not explain that RULE as you explained it.
To people who know NOTHING about CPL laws and they see a vid that says
you shoot this way you pass
AND
you CANNOT shoot someone that is over 22 feet away from you if they do not have a gun
then there is a chance that they will take both of those as a fact.

You should really check out www.grumpyhater.com This site is a cesspool of negativity.. Some of you guys need to lighten up.