• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Willow lake meet...8/15

Trigger Dr

Salsa recipe

Thank you Jim and Willow Lake residents for all the hard work, time and money you put into this. I remember the first one and this event sure has "grown up." I overheard the complex manager (or at least the lady in the office) talking about how much she liked it when we got together there.

Thank you Trigger Dr. for more fantastic Salsa! I love that stuff! That was the best batch yet I have ever had and not just of what you make- I mean of what anybody makes!

Thank you all for providing great conversation and companionship!

Take one huge hand full of habenero peppers, chop, add chopped $%^&&, ^5)ppU3, cilantro, H2O, bring to boil, cool, put in containers, freeze to protect the containers from melting.

G20-IWB24/7

Salsa recipe

Take one huge hand full of habenero peppers, chop, add chopped $%^&&, ^5)ppU3, cilantro, H2O, bring to boil, cool, put in containers, freeze to protect the containers from melting.

And last, but not least, keep G20 away from it so he doesn't knock a pint of it out of Ruby's hands.... whoopsie!

Ruby

And last, but not least, keep G20 away from it so he doesn't knock a pint of it out of Ruby's hands.... whoopsie!

LOL. G20, you're forgiven. I know it was an accident. In retrospect it was rather funny. My problem at the time was that I was up until 1am finishing the potato salad, so I was tired. If I came across grouchy, please forgive me, I certainly didn't mean to!

Just Us

Wish I could have stuck around longer. Not explaining. I was just glad to be able to make for the small amout that I did. Made it in at least one of the pictures. Looked like everyone had a great time by the looks of the pictures.

I'll have to make it out another day.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Thanks form OCDO!

Jim gave Dave some recognition from all of us today.

WillowLake003.jpg

DEROS72

Squeak and I went to Dave's office today to give him the plaque from all of us at OPen Carry Wa. He does alot for our gun rights in general and couldn't be at Willow lake due to family emergency.Nick had accepted on his behalf at the meet.

Last edited: