• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Carry T-shirts are now available

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman wrote:
the first batch of t-shirt orders will be sent to the printer in a day or two. If anyone wants an expedited order, now is the time.
Just placed an order for a white one :D

My fiance normally loves white shirts on me, but I'm sure she'll hate this one lol.

Jason in WI

imported post

Just placed my order. I have a few colors coming, including pink.
If these fit well I'll order the white, black and blaze orange to complete the collection (I think I have OCD).:cool:

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Jason in WI wrote:
If these fit well I'll order the white, black and blaze orange to complete the collection (I think I have OCD).:cool:
Nice.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Yep, I order one of every color EXCEPT Pink, just wouldn't look good on me, but I did order TWO pink ones for the wife and daughter.

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

Jason in WI wrote:

My collection won't be complete, unless I can get a golden yellow. Black print on golden yellow would look soooo awesome.

Anyone else love Golden Yellow?

paul@paul-fisher.com

imported post

OK. I know there was a bunch of discussion of the construction of these things. I see they are offered in 100% cotton, 90/10 cotton/polyester and 50/50 cotton/polyester.

What are the pros/cons?

I know there was a thread but I can't find them.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

most of the shirts are the 6.1 Oz Ultra Cotton. Because some of the colors need a different type of material to hold the dye, that color only may be a blend (as indicated on the order page)

6.1 0z is the standard t-shirt material.

I would suggest people go to their drawer and look at the label on their t-shirts. Most will probably say 6.1 oz 100% cotton. This particular brand is a "Gildan 6.1 oz Ultra-Cotton" (except for the sport grey and orange shirts which are 90/10 blend and 50/50 blend respectively)

4over4

imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman wrote:
Spoke to the vendor today. Shirts ordered on 4-5-10 or before will ship next week.

Make sure to post up a pic when you get your shirts.

Nik -

Do you have any idea on when the next batch would ship?

I placed my order on 4/7.

professor gun

imported post

McX wrote:
kid wears the shirt to school, anti's kick him out?- figured i'd get opinions on this prior to, if even at all. i aint in the mood to 'splain it all to no principle. your views welcome.

My older son has a sweatshirt I got for him that on the front says "University of .40 S&W". Wore it to school quite a bit. One day one of the assistant principals confronted him in the hallway to tell him he could not wear it to school because it was gun related. When my son came home and told me the story I was immediately on the phone to the assistant principal, of course he was not available; called the principal. Sent both e-mails along with a photo of the front of the shirt telling them I thought it was not a problem and I bet I could spend 10 minutes in the hallway between classes and find far more inflammatory clothing than my son's shirt. When the assistant principal did not return calls or e-mails I sent an e-mail (CC'ed the principal) requesting a meeting and pointed out sections in the student manual that pertained to dress code that had nothing to say regarding what my son was wearing. Next day got a call from the principal telling me the shirt was not a problem and all was OK.

When this crap happens parents need to be: calm, assertive, polite, and very persistent. Do not let these people get away with behavior like this.

Yes, I ordered shirts for both my sons and they are anxiously awaiting (as I am) delivery. :D

M

McX

imported post

thanks prof. gun for getting back to me on that. i'm going to do it in steps, like my concert t-shirts collection. first i'm going after the starbucks guns and coffee t-shirts for the fam. then the beloved wisconsincarry t-shirts, with one laid back to the collection. i thought about it awhile, and if the political corr's play a card, they'll probably get a letter from wisconsincarry, and that will be that. ain't my fault the pendelum has swung the other way, and now it's a gun tolerant society, they need to get with the plan i figure.

M

McX

imported post

i know, it's in the threads, but since this about wisconsincarry t-shirts i can't point.

proneblocked

imported post

:celebrateGot mine today! Well made, good quality...new fav shirt! Thanks!

DIGI0058.jpg

DIGI0060.jpg