• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin open carry meet up, August 29th at Starbucks in Delevan

blaze

I came to the Delavan Event,as I had read about it in the newspaper. I met some real nice people there. I've known about open carry for years, but I have never attempted to try it until that day. I plan on trying it more often. I have lived in Delavan for 30+ years and to the person who did'nt like the Illinois invading Lake Geneva all summer statement,by another member, I'm tired of them also. I really wish they would stay home. I had a nice conversation with Nik and also with Cannard,and I hope that these Events keep on a positive note as they progress.

Oscar

Whlie you may not like it, Chicago wealthy people developed Lake Geneva. You maybe tired of them not gonna change in your lifetime or mine. Be mindful of audio/video at OC events.

Last edited:

blaze

Ditto.

My last comment in this thread is that it was suggested in this thread and another that WCI should refund membership to a couple individuals. Not by those individuals, but by others.

If anyone would like a refund of their WCI membership, contact me and I will eagerly get a refund to you asap.

nik@wisconsincarry.org

I would like my 225 bucks back. Email sent.

blaze

requesting a refund?~! that's mean, what do you think this is k-mart?!

LOL@McX, you are a good man with a good sense of humor.

The WCI Chairman said if anyone would like a refund of their WCI membership, contact me and I will eagerly get a refund to you ASAP.

Just taking him up on his offer.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Despite that fact that since you joined on January 11th, Wisconsin Carry has paid out 10's of thousands of dollars in attorneys fee's to fight the fights we thought were worth fighting in Wisconsin, The GFSZ lawsuit, the Brookfield Lawsuit, The Madison 5 civil suit AND the defense attorney for the Madison 5 and the fact that your membership fee's have already gone towards those causes, we will refund your money and anyone else's who feels that WCI's actions are not something they would like to be associated with.

Anyone who wants a refund can return their member decals by mail to PO box 270403 Milwaukee, WI 53227 along with your name, address and member number if you have it and we will expunge your information from our records permanently and mail you a refund.

Wisconsin Carry has made a huge impact in the fight for freedom in Wisconsin and we will continue to do so. Its unfortunate that even for one individual something as petty as "forum drama" would overshadow the big picture of what WCI has done, and will continue to do. This is our inaugural year and for generations to come, the work we do will continue to grow. People who have supported the organization from its infancy will have reason to be proud. We do think its ONLY fair that anyone who wants a refund return their member decals in order to receive a refund. Its not fair to the members who continue to see the big picture and support the cause that those who didn't support the cause can still identify with the organization.

blaze

Despite that fact that since you joined on January 11th, Wisconsin Carry has paid out 10's of thousands of dollars in attorneys fee's to fight the fights we thought were worth fighting in Wisconsin, The GFSZ lawsuit, the Brookfield Lawsuit, The Madison 5 civil suit AND the defense attorney for the Madison 5 and the fact that your membership fee's have already gone towards those causes, we will refund your money and anyone else's who feels that WCI's actions are not something they would like to be associated with.

Anyone who wants a refund can return their member decals by mail to PO box 270403 Milwaukee, WI 53227 along with your name, address and member number if you have it and we will expunge your information from our records permanently and mail you a refund.

Wisconsin Carry has made a huge impact in the fight for freedom in Wisconsin and we will continue to do so. Its unfortunate that even for one individual something as petty as "forum drama" would overshadow the big picture of what WCI has done, and will continue to do. This is our inaugural year and for generations to come, the work we do will continue to grow. People who have supported the organization from its infancy will have reason to be proud. We do think its ONLY fair that anyone who wants a refund return their member decals in order to receive a refund. Its not fair to the members who continue to see the big picture and support the cause that those who didn't support the cause can still identify with the organization.

No problem with the decals, been sitting on my counter since last March.

M

McX

and to offset the naysayer who want refunds, i think all the loyal members should dig in their pockets, and send MORE money to wisconsincarry to show your support!

LR Yote 312

and to offset the naysayer who want refunds, i think all the loyal members should dig in their pockets, and send MORE money to wisconsincarry to show your support!

One step ahead of ya, Planned on upgrading my membership and pickin up a couple more T shirts at the next chance I meet a WCI Officer.
"These trying economic times" have reduced me to cash transactions.

LR Yote